Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Judging Others

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

I was just wondering whypeople on the internet really, feel it's okay to judge others so harshly. Some of the things I read on here are down right cruel. If I wasn't a tough skinned person some of the things I have read would send me into a depression. It is almost as if some people forget they are responding to another person. People have feelings. What makes you so special that you can just be so down right ugly?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this

So in your opinion you think only people online are judgemental or make judgements?

How strange... Where do you live?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Because some people just don't care, they get off on hurting others.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Of course not, I know people are judgmental in real life too, but it's like behind the computer they become extra brave and say things that typically are only thought. I live over seas on a military base. So I am very familiar with judgmental people.

Quoting thetrollcat:

So in your opinion you think only people online are judgemental or make judgements?

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I C....

You know that your post will be deleted right? And you will get a warning from CM?

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course not, I know people are judgmental in real life too, but it's like behind the computer they become extra brave and say things that typically are only thought. I live over seas on a military base. So I am very familiar with judgmental people.

Quoting thetrollcat:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Oh I am sure it will, even though I have not pinpointed a single person, but an entire group of people. But it is what it is, and those who judge are sensitive of their judgments and will report me. I have no doubt.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I C....

You know that your post will be deleted right? And you will get a warning from CM?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I live overseas on a military post also, talk about some judgemental bitches!!

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:56 AM

It has nothing to do with someone reporting you, they do read the threads as well or look for titles that might be breaking the rules.

Talking about CM and the members in CM individual or group is still against their rules. Afterall you did say "THIS SITE" therefore, you are targeting members and CM

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I am sure it will, even though I have not pinpointed a single person, but an entire group of people. But it is what it is, and those who judge are sensitive of their judgments and will report me. I have no doubt.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I C....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Whelp then it will be deleted. But I was more saying those who sit behind a computer, not necessarily just those on this website.

Quoting thetrollcat:

It has nothing to do with someone reporting you, they do read the threads as well or look for titles that might be breaking the rules.

Talking about CM and the members in CM individual or group is still against their rules. Afterall you did say "THIS SITE" therefore, you are targeting members and CM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I C....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Perhaps the judgements are based on location, people on this site are from all over the world...

Judgement always will be, but many I think are trolls, or trying to turn this place into one of those bitch groups... They generally end up blocked. Some thing its funny.

I guess I can't say much because apparently I am mean... If you are mean to me Im always mean back.

I think a lot of stuff gets twisted, people have a difficult time reading the english language in this place LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Whelp then it will be deleted. But I was more saying those who sit behind a computer, not necessarily just those on this website.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I C....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Serenity7
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Does it really matter if people on cafemom is judging others? Who gives a heck LOL. I know I don't LOL

nye2linda_zps23bfdd61.png

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)