Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wow are you serious?! *update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I can't believe some of you women told another woman she deserve to have her man put his hands on her? What kind of shit is that? It doesn't matter if she was being a bitch no woman deserves that.

I don't know how to link it but it was a post about women who let themselves go. Some women didn't like that and asked was she married or had an so. She said no because he put his hands on her. They said she deserved for being a bitch. She never put her hands on him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
NNB
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Link?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
Wow. Missed that. That's messed up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
Im shocked that people still get shocked over what women say to other women on here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Did she hit him first? That's the only time I've seen anyone here say it's ok for him to hit back. If it's self defense I don't care about sex.
TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Sex?

Quoting Anonymous:

Did she hit him first? That's the only time I've seen anyone here say it's ok for him to hit back. If it's self defense I don't care about sex.

-PB
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM

idk...I didn't read the story but if a women is coming at a man with a frying pan or something crazy then he's gotta do something.  Nobody deserves to be hit, women, men, or children.  At the same time everyone has a right to defend themselves against harm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:00 AM
A man can hit a woman in self defense. Doesn't matter the sex of the person landing the first blow, you can fight back.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Sex?

Quoting Anonymous:

SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:01 AM

what happened? violence is never right.

man or women.

SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:02 AM

yeah im going to agree.

Quoting -PB:

idk...I didn't read the story but if a women is coming at a man with a frying pan or something crazy then he's gotta do something.  Nobody deserves to be hit, women, men, or children.  At the same time everyone has a right to defend themselves against harm.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Oh, lol. I read that wrong. 

Quoting Anonymous:

A man can hit a woman in self defense. Doesn't matter the sex of the person landing the first blow, you can fight back.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Sex?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)