Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DF is such an a** sometimes. (vent)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this

I know he's a guy, that's one of the most common traits for ALL guys, but still.

I have the flu, he knows that. I have to stay medicated for the majority of the day just to function enough to care for our kids and cook dinner for him. He's been off for two days now. He's staying up all night on the computer or snooping through my phone which pisses me the fuck off to begin with. Last night he decided he was going to lay in bed and watch tv all fucking night. Doesn't bother me that much. What does bother me is the fact that instead of tending to the baby that he kept waking up by watching tv all night (shes in our room due to medical reasons) he let her lay there and cry until I got up to take care of her. He's already fucking awake, wtf?! He knows I'm sick and he's too fucking lazy to even hold the baby for more than a few minutes to let me pee during the day when he's home. I'm just so sick of him having "days off" and I'm not even allowed to sleep late one day of the damn year.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deenakate
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Oh my!

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM

So - tell him.

HouseMa
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM
11 moms liked this

It's a common trait for your guy...it's a common trait for SOME guys.

Mine, not so much.  If I am sick my husband grounds me to bed, looks after the house and the kids and makes sure I'm okay and hydrated or fed.  It's the perks of marrying a man and not a boy.

jkampbyll
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

BUMP

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM
That shit wouldn't fly here.......

Thankfully my s/o seems to be a bit more considerate than yours.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Wow! I can't imagine being with someone so self centered. Time for a serious talk!

lapcounter
by Race Mom on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting HouseMa:

It's a common trait for your guy...it's a common trait for SOME guys.

Mine, not so much.  If I am sick my husband grounds me to bed, looks after the house and the kids and makes sure I'm okay and hydrated or fed.  It's the perks of marrying a man and not a boy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fistandantalus
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi hello, that's NOT "normal male behavior" that's closer to "learned helplessness bullshit asshole behavior" and you should consider whether or not you want to hitch your wagon to an ox such as that.

blessed107
by Diamond Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell him! Post like these makes me more appreciative of my hubby. That would not happen here.

Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM
And ur planning on marrying this guy? My dh gets on my nerves too sometimes but ur df just made my dh look perfect!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)