Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you read any of these

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
So I'm writing three books and want to know if any of you would read these:
Young girl
Megan starts working for James at 15, she starts as his baby sitter and turns into something more. His wife miranda pushes the two together, by hiring two men to kidnap her at 17. Megan is rescued and a trial ensues. She has twins, in addition to his two daughters and now adopted son. They get married when she turns 18,

The power of three:
Triplets Ember, Chloe and Zoey are seperated at birth. Chloe and Zoey were raised as twins. Ember bounced through foster homes. At 16 the three meet again and their powers begin to show.the world is not what everyone thinks it is and the three witches must make their own ways through their life.

A Chance At Love
Beth and Jacob meet at a group home when she was 11 and he was 13. He's the first friendly face she sees and the two spend two years becoming best friends and falling in love. They are able to sneak into the woods and have sex. Its not Beths first time as she was in the foster home because of her cousin. Beth gets adopted and they soon find out she's pregnant. The foster parents allow her to have the baby and help her raise him, but when she goes to tell Jake he's gone. She moves to a small town in alabama to go to college and sees him there. Can the two rekindle the love they had or is it gone? What will he think of his son?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Why are they all so young?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Right now its what I'm familiar with. I know more about the subjects than I do older.

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

muzzyh
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
What's with all the young sex?
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
4 moms liked this
Just makes for creepy underage sex...not an interesting read for an adult and inappropriate for teens.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right now its what I'm familiar with. I know more about the subjects than I do older.

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
I know more about those ages then I do older. Ages. I had a kid young.

Quoting muzzyh:

What's with all the young sex?
mary841108
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM
2 moms liked this

i wouldnt read them, sorry op. i dont think you should publish them we have enough issues with teen pregnancy as is i dont think we need books to glamourize teen sex. yes i know it happens, but take a page from stephanie meyers, her characters were teens that waited til marriage to get busy.

Cleaning tips, baking recipes, dinner recipes, kids crafts, crafts for the bored mama and more at:

http://theimperfectstepfordwife.wordpress.com/

babylove041810
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry op but I agree with this.

Quoting mary841108:

i wouldnt read them, sorry op. i dont think you should publish them we have enough issues with teen pregnancy as is i dont think we need books to glamourize teen sex. yes i know it happens, but take a page from stephanie meyers, her characters were teens that waited til marriage to get busy.

itzmyzoo
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Not the first one.....
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I would read the second two. The first one wouldn't interest me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Ok thank you

Quoting wrensong:

I would read the second two. The first one wouldn't interest me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)