Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Judges makes it a condition of probation no more kids.... thoughts? **edited with my thoughts

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM
  • 4 Replies

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/12/29/plea_deal_for_mom_ac.html

Do you think the judge has the right to tell mom she can not have any more kids or it violates her probation and she goes to jail

I think it should be standard for people who do shit like this repeatedly, she didn't make 1 mistake ya know, she did it over and over! Hell I think he should have offered to cut the probation in half if she agreed to get all of her baby makin parts takin out all together lol

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mxracers
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I think the judge is a wonderful man. This should be automatic with rapist abusers and the like!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wumbo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's a great idea. She can have kids, just not for the next 13 years. :)

brittanyjenean
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
If judges did this more often the world might be a better place.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Considering the backstory, yes he does have every right. First she is charged with child abuse. Then she leaves her four children, one with special needs, alone in filth to go party. There is no reason this woman should bring anymore children into this world, and that is proven by her own actions. I think this is a great rule that should be used on similar cases.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)