Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i ruined the whole year

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
I promised my dh I would never accuse him if cheating again this year. Well he has to go pick up his friend from the airport, and said he didn't have time to wait on me to get ready and then stop a bunch of times before we got there for me to pee. (Pregnant) so I said whatever, go have fun with whatever else you are planning on doing. He said like what? I said whatever you obviously don't want me to know about. Well he left pissed off and now won't answer my call. Why is it in my mind he is cheating when I know he isn't!? How can I let these thoughts go?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Has he cheated? You need to slow down unless you have a real reason to believe he's cheating. You wouldn't want your insecurities ruining your marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Has he cheated in the past on you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

It's called having enough self-control to know when to stop talking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM
No, but my first husband cheated while I was pregnant. So I have it stuck in my head that no man wants a pregnant wife getting fat and pimples all over.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Has he cheated? You need to slow down unless you have a real reason to believe he's cheating. You wouldn't want your insecurities ruining your marriage.

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Maybe some independent therapy/counseling? Those aren't healthy reactions. You've got to be making yourself miserable constantly worrying about cheating.
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM

you might need to professional help. I am not saying this to be mean. Has he given you reason not to trust him ?Call his cell and leave him an apology. When he gets home apologize again. When you feel yourself starting to go down that road in your mind STOP. He is with you. You are having a baby together. Find a way before you push him away. hugs momma. I'm sorry you are so insecure about him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Have you been cheated on in the past? Did he ever cheat on you? Did he treat you not so kindly before? That has happened to me, my dh went through an ass phase and I freaked out thinking he was cheating, sometimes I still have those thoughts. I have to stop myself and think rationally. 

Also, talking about why I had those feelings with my dh really helped, good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM
You should see a therapist.
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM
People get pimples every where when pregnant

Quoting Anonymous:

No, but my first husband cheated while I was pregnant. So I have it stuck in my head that no man wants a pregnant wife getting fat and pimples all over.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Go to couples therapy. Don't let what another person has done to you, ruin a good thing. It's no fair to your current husband to have to pay for the sins of your past husband. And I'm in no way discounting your feelings.

Also, you haven't ruined the whole year! It's only 12 hrs old - you have a lo of time to work on this and make 2013 an awesome year for you and you husband.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)