Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so tired of bm the b**** running our lives

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies
My dh and I love dsd and want to be as involved as possible. He has joint custody with visitation. Dsd is always "sick" and can't come to visitation. It says in court documents that illness isn't a reason to cancel visitation. When we remind her of this, she goes ape shit and we finally end up getting visitation hours later than it was scheduled. We pay cs on time, we buy her clothes on top of cs, take care of her extra activity fees. We are good to her and I'm tired of Bm pulling this bs. We don't want to go to court. We have been keeping documentation of everything but I guess we will have to. It's making things difficult on our entire family. Our kids cry when they don't get to see dsd.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM

that is so sad... I can't imagine how heartbroken your dsd is when her mother tells her she cant come to dad's house...

no reason for it at all..

Blessed4x86
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

yes that is not right. sounds like bm is using child as a weapon to make your husband miserable. you guys are going to do what you have to do if it means going to court. hope it gets worked out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Yeah, of course we don't know what she tells dsd or how she reacts but when we go see her, she cries when its time to go home

Quoting Anonymous:

that is so sad... I can't imagine how heartbroken your dsd is when her mother tells her she cant come to dad's house...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Thanks. She does use her as a weapon and her own family sees it. We just didn't want to go through all of that again but we keep all the emails, texts, receipts, etc. If we go, it will be for full custody.

Quoting Blessed4x86:

yes that is not right. sounds like bm is using child as a weapon to make your husband miserable. you guys are going to do what you have to do if it means going to court. hope it gets worked out.

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Any way she can live with you guys fora year? Sounds like it might be go back to court time just get your ducks in a row!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:38 PM

do what you gotta do

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Court would most likely help this situation!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
prieta05
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Then u do whatever you have to do. She obviously doesn't deserve her child and to make it worse she is gonna end up ruining her life intoxicating her with her bullshit. Smh..

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks. She does use her as a weapon and her own family sees it. We just didn't want to go through all of that again but we keep all the emails, texts, receipts, etc. If we go, it will be for full custody.

Quoting Blessed4x86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM
2 moms liked this

You have to remember that you are talking about a PERSON not a time share vacation home. Child support isn't payment for visitation. If the child is sick, why shouldn't she stay home? Would you  want to go someone if you were sick? I wouldn't, I would want to stay in my bed with my mom close (if I was a kid that is lol). It sounds like she is the one who is looking out for HER child's best interest and that you and your DH just want to make sure you are getting your money's worth in visitation. Go back to court if you must but chances are, the judge isn't going to do anything if the child is sick, especially since you said she is making up the hours. How old is the child? As far as your children crying, she is not a play thing for them, she is a person

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM

How do you know she even wants to go when she is sick? For all you know, she is saying that she wants to stay home with mom when she is sick, what kind of person can't understand a sick child wanting her mom?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)