Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At first this dog would get on my nerves.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Now I think I just feel sorry for her, it is my MIL's dog. She is a tiny and old Dachshund and I am pretty sure now she is addicted to human food. If there is even such a thing. She gets fed twice a day if she chooses to eat, and most the time she just eats a few bites then leaves it alone. The rest of the time she just waits for you to come in and make food. She will stay under your feet and not move unless you step on her or kick her on accident. Every time I go over there she would always almost trip me. I took my kid over there and she tried to eat the food off her plate when she was taking it to the table. The dog will just sit there and watch your food and shake intensely. If you try to pet her she cowards and almost looks like she is beaten - which we know she is not. On top of staying under your feet if she is outside and you let her in she goes to the stove area and searches for crumbs. One day as I was kind of annoyed with her I started to feel bad because I realized she reminded me of a dope head. Can dogs actually get addicted to food like that? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)