Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O of course he isn't attracted to you anymore *update *last update for those of you who can't read

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 137 Replies
3 moms liked this

I never said anything about love I said attraction. Let me put this part in big letters so you guys understand IF YOU PUT ON 100 OR MORE POUNDS AND BECOME SLOPPY AND NASTY AND LAZY I CAN ALMOST PROMISE YOU YOUR DH OR SO WILL NOT STAY AROUND. Do you understand me now? Nowhere in this did I say if you are a fatty before y'all got married your husband or so will leave you because you are a fatty. No I may not be married right now but I do know this I won't let myself go after I get the ring.

Can someone please point out where I said a few pounds? Nowhere I said 100+!

OMG some of you women can't read at all!! For those of you who can't comprehend what i said:

I SAID IF YOU GAIN 100+ POUNDS AND BECOME SLOPPY, LAZY AND NASTY. I NEVER SAID IF YOU HAD A MEDICAL CONDITION. I NEVER SAID IF YOU WERE ALREADY BIG. I SAID IF YOU WERE TO GAIN THAT MUCH. HAVING CHILDREN DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN LET YOURSELF GO. HAVING CHILDREN DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T WORKOUT. TAKE THE CHILDREN OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH THEM. TAKE THEM TO THE PARK AND PLAY WITH THEM. DO SITUPS DURING COMMERCIALS. THERE IS NO EXCUSE IF YOU ARE PERFECTLY HEALTHY WITH NO MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR YOU TO BECOME A FAT SLOB.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:44 PM
4 moms liked this

pathetic.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Umm, I'm confused, do you think you can dumb it down a little more please?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

pathetic.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

You are completely right. Maybe not in all cases, but in most. I am living proof of that!

crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

If ya liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

cLanief
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I totally understand where you're coming from.... but some might end up still attracted to the nasty. Never know
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Well my husband things my HUGE ass is delicious and sexy. Matter of fact he recently said he hopes I don't have any plans to take off the baby weight because he loves it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:47 PM
3 moms liked this
You are STILL WRONG IDIOT!!!
Josie_P
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:47 PM
4 moms liked this

I agree. I've seen it happen. If you don't want to stay decent for your DH, at least do it for yourself. I hate to see women let themselves go because they become mums.

Mrs.Winchester
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:47 PM
4 moms liked this

I think it goes both ways.  No one is going to stay with someone who has fallen apart and let themselves go. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)