Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm having a sex problem. TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I've been dating my man for 5 months now, and we've recently started having sex. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you like it, he's far bigger than any man I've ever been with. We started having sex about two weeks ago after I finished my period for several days, but I started bleeding again the next day. Stopped bleeding the next day, we had sex again the day after that, started bleeding again and stopped the next day. Had sex again, started bleeding again..... You see the pattern here. It does not hurt when we have sex, it's not rough sex ( we tried once and that did hurt), and we used plenty of lube.

Anyone been through this and have any suggestions?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dinimon
by NoName on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Could it be your period?
I've had it where my period was completely messed up for a month.
One day I would bleed and one day I wouldn't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Um no, here's a bump for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I'm not sure. It's possible I guess, but my periods are usually pretty regular ( although heavy and painful). I'm also wondering if its my body getting use to sex again since it was over two years since I had had sex.

Quoting Dinimon:

Could it be your period?

Dinimon
by NoName on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Mine were always regular until I had my last child. Did you have a child in the last year?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not sure. It's possible I guess, but my periods are usually pretty regular ( although heavy and painful). I'm also wondering if its my body getting use to sex again since it was over two years since I had had sex.

Quoting Dinimon:

Could it be your period?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM
No. My last child just turned 5 y/o last month. I had my tubes tied then.

Quoting Dinimon:

Mine were always regular until I had my last child. Did you have a child in the last year?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dinimon:

Could it be your period?

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I do that with my husband when I am on my period.. Or just got off. It could be your period or it irritated your cervix.

Dinimon
by NoName on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Idk, try googling or call your doc if youre concerned. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dinimon:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dinimon:

Could it be your period?

extentions
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I suggest u Relax more  cos i think that you are really TENSED(  whenever u start of) ,, otherw├«se is it the first BLEEDING EXPERIENCE your enduring in your life after sex??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM
It is that I can remember. I have had sex in the days before my period and it started, but never had bleeding in the days after my period after sex.

Quoting extentions:

I suggest u Relax more  cos i think that you are really TENSED(  whenever u start of) ,, otherw├«se is it the first BLEEDING EXPERIENCE your enduring in your life after sex??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
If the bleeding continues I will be seeing my doctor. He and I won't be seeing each other til Sun, so hopefully that gives whatever this is some time to stop.

Quoting Dinimon:

Idk, try googling or call your doc if youre concerned. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dinimon:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dinimon:

Could it be your period?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)