Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't get mad....get even!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

My MIL has been really awful to all of us. (Hubby, son and myself) for the past week since we've visited her.  I've felt unwelcome since the minute I set foot in this house.  It has been a rough week for all of us, my son has been sick and so am I...sick and pregnant.  On Sunday night DS was having serious trouble breathing, and I was very scared so I called 911.  I didn't want to take him to the ER in the car because honestly I was petrified by the way he was breathing and I was worries the cold air and the carseat would make things worse....honestly I thought he wasn't going to make it and it was the biggest scare I've ever had in my life.  Fast forward to a few days later...DS is much better because he received prompt medical care and I would have done the same thing again......I would do anything for my kids.   While the ambulance was on the way MIL starts complaining about why didn't I drive DS to the hospital...the bill was going to be a fortune.....well this was the last thing I was thinking about....besides it is covered 100 percent under our health insurance.  It was a long night in the ER for us, and we didn't come back until five in the morning when DS was doing better.  I got home at five and then I woke up at seven to take DS into the doctor for a follow up visit.  When I got back home after two hours of sleep in 48 hours, MIL asked me why I hadn't made the beds....I had literally been home for two minutes.  She didn't even bother to ask how DS was doing.  Long story short, we got an early flight home...as soon. As DS was well enough to fly.  The best revenge I got was having wild sex with DH'S while she stepped out of the house...we did it on the sofa and got lots of bodily fluids over her new carpet...then used a throw blanket to clean things up.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Childish are we?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)