Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Libido when you're pregnant

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  • 19 Replies

My hubby and his buddies have a theory and I wanted to see what you ladies thought.  Hubby and I have one dd and are expecting our second child in June.  According to his friends at work all of their wives wanted nothing to do with them when pregnant with their daughters but couldn't keep their hands off them when pregnant with their sons.  What have you ladies experienced, do you think there's any merit to this?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Mine always went up in the second trimester. I was too busy puking during the first, and too uncomfortable during the third. The sad thing is that with all of my pregnancies, I didn't ever get good sex. I hope to have some with this next baby lmao. My ex sucked.

qkforever
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Not true for me at all.  I had much higher libido with both of my pregnancies. First being  ds and dd for the second one.  

[IMG]http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu284/BackgroundLove_pickups/Greenskittlessp/hearts/1pinkkimber.png[/IMG]

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:23 PM
First pregnancy = super in the mood all the time. Second pregnancy = don't you dare touch me.
ETA: both girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

This was me.....

potter related excited days humping gif

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:28 PM

The opposite was true for me. With DD I wanted sex. With DS I didn't even want him touching me at times.

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:30 PM
I was the opposite. My sex drive was nil with my two boys; but through the roof with my girl.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Its true for me! With both boys I couldn't get enough and I am pregnant with a girl right now and hate having sex. I have no desire at all. It sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I have all girls,  but my libido went up when pregnant. I actually had sex on the beach in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night when I was pregnant. lol I was naughty.

taeray
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I have spent most of this pregnancy puking my guts up, it has sucked.  And I have been wanting alone time like crazy but when you're nauseous and can barely keep anything down all you wanna do is sleep. X(

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

Mine always went up in the second trimester. I was too busy puking during the first, and too uncomfortable during the third. The sad thing is that with all of my pregnancies, I didn't ever get good sex. I hope to have some with this next baby lmao. My ex sucked.

Brandyns87
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:37 PM

My sex drive went down during both of my pregnancies, but with my daughter it's been nonexistent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)