Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If its true...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
That what you do on New Years is what you're gonna do all year then 2013 is gna fucking suck for me! My dh had to be at work at 4am today so yesterday he took a 5 1/2 hour nap before midnight. I woke him up at 1130. Today he went into work from 4-2pm he was home by 230 and asleep by 4! He is still asleep and my ds has been fussy all damn day. None of his toys make him happy...nursing doesn't help, I've tried everything! And I absolutely hate that dh sleeps right through all of it! We have a studio apart so there is no escape. I'm ready to pull my hair out! I sure hope the rest of the year isn't this frustrating!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:09 PM

How old is your DS? Maybe give him some alternative stuff to play with. Give him a plastic bowl with a cup of flour and a little water. Let him make a little mess. Boys usually like that. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM
7 mths

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

How old is your DS? Maybe give him some alternative stuff to play with. Give him a plastic bowl with a cup of flour and a little water. Let him make a little mess. Boys usually like that. ;)

mcclainprincess
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM
I hope its not true... Very depressing time for me.
I hope things get better for you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM

awww sorry. we had awesome sex at 1am, hung out and did nothing all day, took LO sledding, then had pizza for dinner. the morning was kinda boring, but other than that it was an awesome day :)

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I worked. It was a fairly good day though.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

Hyman
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Yeah. This and look up baby sensory play on Pinterest. I did sensory bins starting at like 7 months old. My son still loves it.

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Just so y'all are aware...I don't give a fuck about ur wonderful days!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I went to the gym and worked out for 45 minutes then came home and had a healthy lunch with my family. Then my parents came over and babysat so we could go shopping. Now to go do steak and potatoes (I know, not so healthy) for dinner. I'd be fine with that. 

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Sorry mama.....

pampire
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I've never heard that superstition before so I think you're ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)