Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im heads above the rest! :p PRANKED!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
UPDATE:I have known him for 25 years and yes we did fuck I'm actually married and you all are gullible as all hell happy new year bitches! Funny the same ladies I'm friends with here totally flipped on me .So my new man likes rough sex and has never been able to act on it well he met his match with me! Anyway we were talking about head and I know I give good head because I love doing it so my man was saying how no woman has been able to get him off that way or they say he is too big ! Well when he first told me that I laughed. Let me say he isn't huge but he isn't smal I'd say he is thick and average . So its been about a week since we started seeing each other and over coffee this a.m. He was flirting with me and I decided to give him head and yeah it took a lil bit but I got him off !! He was amazed and smiled all day and I knew I had it in me to be his best ever at getting him off ! By head that is lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM
5 moms liked this
A lot of men say that just so women will accept the challenge! Congrats !
wannabpregnant
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM
well theres something to brag about
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM

1 week and a BJ already.....guess you will be married and pregnant by next week, hahahaha

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM

audreesmama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM

If that's the measure of a good relationship and a solid bond, good for you I guess.

ETA: You're amazed that you posted that you were a whore, and people who knew the real you were disgusted? I'm confused as to why you made this post. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM
He sure did get what he wanted! But if you had fun then go girl haha show him how a real woman fucks
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM

She has dick sucking skills.....Your father would be so proud.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol you got played.. all guys say that just to make women want to take on the "challenge".

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I'm not new to the game lol and trust me I know his exwife we all went to school together. There is no faking the experience I gave him today. Hmm you sound like maybe you were used a time or two and did you miss the part where I love giving it! So its not the case here your point of view but it wouldn't have mattered anyway . Trust me I know its the truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

A lot of men say that just so women will accept the challenge! Congrats !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Anonymous:

1 week and a BJ already.....guess you will be married and pregnant by next week, hahahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)