Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

abusive

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
Have you ever been in an abusive relationship? IM in one and been with him for 9yrs and have 4kids and one due in June. I've been only abused 5 times total. Beating with belts,hit in head and nose. .,

I know I,will get bashed for still being with the asshole. But it's ok I had to get this off my chest.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wannabpregnant
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:35 PM
why did you have to get it if your chest? it might feel better by getting out of the relationship instead of getting this of your chest. telling us is only temporary
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I respect myself too much to let a man put his hands on me. Sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Samantha_McKay
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a man hit me once. Once.
And you better believe I fought back hard and hurt him enough to shock him. I highly doubt he expected it since he'd broken my knee. My neighbors called the cops and they made me leave my own house for the night (he didn't even live there and we were not together but they wouldnt arrest him because they said it looked like domestic violence to them and they wouldnt do anything even though I wanted to press charges wtf) but I needed medical attention anyway so I was in the hospital that night, and then I never saw him again after that. But I did hear from someone that one of my uncles (mine is not the type of family you mess with iykwim) showed up at his place of work the following day, and he moved out of the state two days later. 

My advice? Get out while you still can!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM
I guess IM to scared to leave
pittiesmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I feel very sorry for your kids, who by now probably think it's normal to hit someone you supposedly love. Has he beat on them yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Yep and when I had the chance to leave his sorry ass, I did and never looked back! Best thing I ever did for me and my girls.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:59 PM

It won't do any good to get it "off your chest" unless you plan to take the kids and leave the JackASS

WHY are  you staying???

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM

BUT YOU may not live through the next beating....can you live with the "what IF" factor?

And what will you do IF he starts beating the kids???

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess IM to scared to leave

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Yes, I was in one for a long time. And, I'm still with him. He hasn't hurt me in a very long time, but he also stopped drinking.

People that will bash you have either never been in that situation or are heartless. It's a tough road, go ahead and get it off your chest!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM
In college a guy broke my wrist when he pushed me. I was done. I refuse to let someone hit me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)