Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My lovely new computer background picture, to remind me of how "wonderful" my DH is. ***EDIT FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET IT***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies

Poll

Question: Could you stay with a man who talked to you like this? (It has been on and off through the years).

Options:

Hell no. There are way better men out there than that.

Yes, I would stay.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 131

View Results

Yep, this is what was said to me today. No, I did NOTHING to warrant being talked to like that. Either time.This isn't really asking for advice. I pretty much have that in order already, but would YOU stay with a man who spoke to you like that?

"Happy New Year! Oh, and by the way, shut the fuck up mother fucker. Fuck you, I am leaving you. I'm done with you mother fucker. You're a piece of shit, and our marriage is fucked because you won't let me suck the fucking life out of you while I do absolutely nothing in return. Ps: I know I said the SAME EXACT THINGS exactly one month ago, and cried like a little bitch about how I didn't mean it, but oh fucking well. I am doing it again, and I will expect you to forgive me like always! Happy Birthday while I'm at it! Hope you enjoy knowing you're a piece of shit." 

"Love," your Husband who claims to love you, and is now whining about how sorry he is. Again... (READ THE DAME NOTE. People seem not to be???LOL) 

NOTE: This is what I wrote as a reminder to myself of how he talks to me. I had some sarcasm in there, but everything is true, and that's how he acts like our marriage should be.

EDIT*****

Translation for those not getting this. *I* write this for MYSELF to remind me of how awful he speaks to me. I added in SARCASM because I was venting. His exact words to me are on page 8, third reply. The rest was a vent on my part. Translation for that was me basically saying he blames ME because he expects me to just be a silent doormat, and always put him first, but he never wants to do it BACK. He said I fucked up the marriage because I won't let him be a fucking leech, basically. Get what I am saying? He wants to offer nothing in return, and is so selfish, I am not even a priority...

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Bump! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Too small for me. Sorry. Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Too small for me. Sorry. Mobile

Sorry! I didn't realize how small it was going to be. 

MommyTo5Boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Uh, really????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't read it.
Should make that an option in your poll.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM

huh? Did I miss something?

ETA Sorry I read whole thing now.. Um... no I'd tell him to eat shit and die. 

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sure he didn't actually say he wanted to suck the life out of you while doing nothing in return? That sounds self incriminating. 

mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Wtf did I just read ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:42 PM
To small to read.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN