Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone have a Sister Wife?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Or knows someone who does?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Replies (141-147):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:48 AM
I would never have a sister wife.
travelbunny
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hi, Im not gonna ask anything embarrising, I was just wondering if you all live in one house. No one should as such private questions, like those about sex, anyway!

Quoting travelbunny:

We're  Muslims so polygamy is legal in Islam.  I was one of three wives-first wife divorced last June.   DH and I are married legally in our religion and legally in America.  Dh and 3rd wife are legally married in our religion and in their country.   Don't ask me about sex because I'm not going to respond to that nonsense.  That's forbidden to talk about and is a private matter between a husband and his wife.

No.  My sister-wife has her own apartment.  .  As for me-I am currently in my country but DH will be getting me my own apartment in the UAE in 3-4 months.  In fact we have been busy searching for apartments for me in UAE these past few days.  I'm in my country to take care of my grandmother as my aunt refuses to do so and mom can't and due to some legal issues in Dh's country. 

Liyoness
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:04 AM
So, you didn't mean literally satisfy.

Quoting travelbunny:

Quoting Liyoness:

Explain C to me. What makes you believe this?

Quoting travelbunny:

Quoting Cochise:

That's what I have been saying the past few days on here.

Quoting ahappymommy:

Why arent there brother husbands?? LOL!

There are "brother" husbands in some cultures.  Usually it is blood brothers who share the same wife to keep the farm or property in the man's name.  However that is generally less common because of lineage of children.  Not every country has access to DNA.  My religion, Islam, forbids 'multiple husbands' because of lineage issues.  A woman can only get knocked up once a year.  If she has multiple partners she is more suspectible to veneral diseases and won't know who the father of her child is.  The child would be have to be tested against all the woman's husbands to find who the father is and meanwhile the child suffers because it is passed off on the other husbands while waiting for those DNA tests so in the end it suffers.  With a man having multiple wives-A. all know who the parents are, B. there's no need for DNA tests, C. a man can easily sexually satisfy all his women easier than a woman could satisfy multiple men, and D. the man can easily impregnante more than one wife at the same time.

C-Men are naturally driven to fuck anything that moves and spread their seed.  Women are naturally monogamous.  Sure there are women women who probably could easily satisfy more than one man but traditionally this reason is used in the more common polygamy (man having multiple husbands). 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Condoms ?  Not everyone is the same... I could easily satisfy five men in bed !!  lol  No man I have ever been with in my life could keep up with me. Not every woman dislikes sex....  btw I am 100% loyal too .. never cheated on my husband. So this doesn't prove correct in my eyes...expect for the part of getting pregnant just once a year over having more babies... but does this world really need more of a population ? 

and anyways...  I reallyyyyy don't want more husbands .. .. I love mine ... It's just the idea of it all.

Quoting travelbunny:

Quoting Cochise:

That's what I have been saying the past few days on here.

Quoting ahappymommy:

Why arent there brother husbands?? LOL!

There are "brother" husbands in some cultures.  Usually it is blood brothers who share the same wife to keep the farm or property in the man's name.  However that is generally less common because of lineage of children.  Not every country has access to DNA.  My religion, Islam, forbids 'multiple husbands' because of lineage issues.  A woman can only get knocked up once a year.  If she has multiple partners she is more suspectible to veneral diseases and won't know who the father of her child is.  The child would be have to be tested against all the woman's husbands to find who the father is and meanwhile the child suffers because it is passed off on the other husbands while waiting for those DNA tests so in the end it suffers.  With a man having multiple wives-A. all know who the parents are, B. there's no need for DNA tests, C. a man can easily sexually satisfy all his women easier than a woman could satisfy multiple men, and D. the man can easily impregnante more than one wife at the same time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I might :)

Quoting viv212:

Ooh you should do an ask me anything post.

Quoting Anonymous:

No but we are swingers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Yes ma'am, they do

Quoting viv212:

The men sleep with each other too?

Quoting Anonymous:

No, no sister wife. Just me and two men (and the kiddos of course). Not religious at all. It's just a lifestyle that we live. It just sort of happened lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in a poly relationship. Does that count? Lol.

Do you have a sister wife? Or is it more of an "open" relationship? Is it a religous thing or what is the reasoning/why do you choose poly? (all genuine questions out of curiousity)

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:57 AM
I would take a wife to share :) lol. I want some poly friends just to see what it's really like. I think it could be a amazing thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)