Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone have a Sister Wife?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Or knows someone who does?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I did... well I was a sisterwife. I started dating a man, he had a wife, We all liked each other, and we lived together for a little over a year
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Quoting acaisha:

I know a poly couple that have both a boyfriend and girlfriend who live with them.. does that count? also my mid wife was the first wife this huge poly church leader in Canada guy named Winston Blackmore.

So they're married and then each have a b/f g/f? Thats crazy! Polygamy just sounds like justified cheating to me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

get over yourself. 

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Of course not.  I have respect for my self.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 2 husbands and 1 wife (1 husband legally and the husband and wife are legally married to each other and we had a ceremony between the 4 of us). The 4 of us live together, we have raised 12 children (each woman only had children with our legal husbands) and we are all bi-sexual.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Tried it. Caused problems in my marriage. Bitch tried to convince DH to leave me & our 3 kids for her. I highly advise against it.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I did... well I was a sisterwife. I started dating a man, he had a wife, We all liked each other, and we lived together for a little over a year

Were you all Mormon?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Yes. I knew two different women that invited other women into their marriage's, The relationships crashed and burned. I know some, perhaps many work out. I'm sure the fact that the only two I ever knew personally failed is just a coincidence.

Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO !!

Quoting Anonymous:

No I'd stab a bitch

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have 2 husbands and 1 wife (1 husband legally and the husband and wife are legally married to each other and we had a ceremony between the 4 of us). The 4 of us live together, we have raised 12 children (each woman only had children with our legal husbands) and we are all bi-sexual.

How is it working out for y'all? Everyone get along? Any jealousy? What do the kids think? Do people know? Do you all share the same bed?

Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM

That's what I have been saying the past few days on here.

Quoting ahappymommy:

Why arent there brother husbands?? LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN