Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone have a Sister Wife?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Or knows someone who does?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. I knew two different women that invited other women into their marriage's, The relationships crashed and burned. I know some, perhaps many work out. I'm sure the fact that the only two I ever knew personally failed is just a coincidence.

Was it because of their faith - like, because they were Mormon or just into open relationships? I do believe there is a difference.

SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM

yeah it wouldnt end well.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I'd stab a bitch

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Im just shocked that a man would claim that God to him to go marry lots of women, have sex with them and then NOT take care of the children..I mean what man would make that up! LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ahappymommy:

Why arent there brother husbands?? LOL!

I know right!

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I had a friend that did something similar but with the men. She was dating the oldest married brother, for like 2 years. When they spilt up she started seeing his younger brother, ended up getting pregnant by him and marrying him. Not so bad you say.... Well her sister was also sleeping around with her new husband. I can't imagine those family reunions!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Nope....wanna hear something weird?  Not the same as sister wives, but, the title made me think of this.  

An ex coworker and her husband had a guest house on their property.  Her sister got kicked out of the house she was renting, so, they let her stay at the guest house.  As it turns out, hubby was making nightly visits to the sister.  And they got pregnant at the same time, delivering days apart.  Sister said she "had a boyfriend."  As the kids got older (2 or so), strangers would ask if they were brothers.  And that's when my coworker put it all together.  Sister and hubby confessed, coworker got divorced and sister and hubby married.  Twenty some years later, they're still together and coworker still sees them and everything.  Dinners at their house, etc.  

I just couldn't do it.  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope, not mormons... it was an accident. I met the man and we dated for about 2 months, he asked how I felt about multiple spouses, I said I would be open to it, then I met his wife. We lived together, we all slept together, shared the same bed. We ended things when the subject of children was brought up, we realized we didn't want to raise children in that type of relationship,especially since none of our families were on board. So I went one way and they stayed together. We had amazing connections though... both in bed and out of bed.
SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM

honestly this sounds a bit commune. eveyone fkn everyone kind of thing.

do the children see this? or dont kow mummy daddy switch every which way?

i would say do what you want with whom. and its great you 4 are manogamous ... i know swingers who fk around and are not safe about it .... but keep it away from the children.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have 2 husbands and 1 wife (1 husband legally and the husband and wife are legally married to each other and we had a ceremony between the 4 of us). The 4 of us live together, we have raised 12 children (each woman only had children with our legal husbands) and we are all bi-sexual.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
GrimmLotus
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM

No

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Nope, I personally don't want that kind of lifestyle.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Maybe, they were both Pagan. I never thought of that correlation :/ (that will be my duh moment of the night, lol) That both couples were both Pagan is also a coincidence, they didn't know each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. I knew two different women that invited other women into their marriage's, The relationships crashed and burned. I know some, perhaps many work out. I'm sure the fact that the only two I ever knew personally failed is just a coincidence.

Was it because of their faith - like, because they were Mormon or just into open relationships? I do believe there is a difference.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

What the HELL is a Sister Wife???

Nevermind, LMAOOOOOOO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN