Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone have a Sister Wife?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Or knows someone who does?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband acts like a bitch constantly and sometimes I wonder if he's pure estrogen. Does that count? Don't have one, don't know any.

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM
2 moms liked this

What' s to get over?  I personally believe that only a weak woman would feel that she has to share her husband in order to keep him.  I believe it is abusive.

Next time you want to insult someone, grow a pair and do it without being anonymous.  

Quoting Anonymous:

get over yourself. 

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Of course not.  I have respect for my self.

see_see
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I have imagined this and... no. All the body hair and BO and probabbly snoring. Not to mention man PMS suuuuuuucks. One man is enough lol

Quoting ahappymommy:

Why arent there brother husbands?? LOL!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Paparazzi5bling
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:06 PM

no i dont, and no i dont know anyone who does, either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Nope. And while I am visiting the topic, that Sister Wives show is a bullshit reality show and no self respecting woman would fall for that crap. And actually all reality shows are bullshit tv.
deenakate
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:07 PM
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM

are you the same one that posted all of the poly posts last night?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have 2 husbands and 1 wife (1 husband legally and the husband and wife are legally married to each other and we had a ceremony between the 4 of us). The 4 of us live together, we have raised 12 children (each woman only had children with our legal husbands) and we are all bi-sexual.

How is it working out for y'all? Everyone get along? Any jealousy? What do the kids think? Do people know? Do you all share the same bed?

We have been together for over 30 years, it's working out fine. We all have careers were we make good money and between the combined 4 incomes make a 7 figure income. This has allowed us to build an amazing home with enough bedrooms for each adult to have their own and our children range in age from teens to 30's so we have never had 12 at home at once which allows for us to have plenty of space for our children with 8 extra bedrooms and a total of 8 bathrooms (for a 12 bedroom house). Our children grew up with it as a part of their lives (I have 5 children, my wife has 7) and referred to us all as mom/dad. We have children who are monogamous, poly, straight, gay and bi. They were raised to be themselves. Yes, people know. We started out in San Francisco and now live in Oregon.

see_see
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM
If a woman agrees to it purely to keep her husband then I agree its ungood. But if a woman wants to do it, what is the problem? I personally see it as having a live-in sister or best friend who is there to talk to and helps with house work and kids. Someone to deal with the husband when I don't wanna! LOL

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

What' s to get over?  I personally believe that only a weak woman would feel that she has to share her husband in order to keep him.  I believe it is abusive.

Next time you want to insult someone, grow a pair and do it without being anonymous.  

Quoting Anonymous:

get over yourself. 

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Of course not.  I have respect for my self.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Ex DH and I had one. She was not the cause of our divorce; his infidelity was. I've been called hypocritical because, 'how can you call it cheating if you allow him to have sex with other people?' But to us, cheating is different. Exdh was in a committed relationship with sw and I. He decided to start having sex with the neighbor's 15 year old dd behind our backs. Cheating to us is what we think it is, not some mold others use. He went after another woman for purposes that would not enrich and strengthen our marriage, and did so behind our backs.

Current DH and I are also poly but have not found anyone we want to be with yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN