Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't handle this much longer!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
My dh and I haven't had sex in almost a month!!! I have been on my period for 3 week! I spotted for 1 week and have been on my full period for 15 days :( Drs can't figure out what is going on birth control doesn't regulate it. I am so tired and so drained I don't have the energy to do anything all I feel like doing is sleeping. I've been so irritable and no one wants to be around me not even my 5 yr old :(. I just want to figure out what's going on! Vent Over!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KarmaP2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Shower sex. Problem solved. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM
I wish it was that easy. I don't hardly have the energy to do anything much less have sex. I have gone through 3 big boxes of tampons working on #4 and 1 jumbo back of pads :( I

Quoting KarmaP2:

Shower sex. Problem solved. :)

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I'm sorry. i feel your pain.

KarmaP2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy cheese on rice! The doctors say there is nothing wrong? Im sorry. i hope it ends soon and you get your energy back.. I always hate periods i get so moody and cant control it its awful my poor SO gets the worst of it too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM

*** Hugs ***  I was having the same kind of issue and they discovered a grape-sized growth in the curve of my uterus.  It was pressing on my bladder and causing other issues in addition to the almost constant heavy bleeding.  I had a surgery to remove it and we also did an endometrial ablation during the original removal procedure to hopefully help prevent it from coming back.  The docs sent it to the lab for testing and it came back benign (whew!) but I have to get rechecks from time to time just to be safe. 

Good luck - hope they're able to find out what's causing it and get you some relief.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:08 PM
They can't find anything yet. I've been irregular for a while but this is the worst it's ever been. My poor ds came up to me earlier and said mommy I'm sorry to bother you but can I kiss you goodnight. I broke down and cried because I felt so bad that I've been snapping so easily :(

Quoting KarmaP2:

Holy cheese on rice! The doctors say there is nothing wrong? Im sorry. i hope it ends soon and you get your energy back.. I always hate periods i get so moody and cant control it its awful my poor SO gets the worst of it too.

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Were  you on BC when this started???

AngelRT
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Hormones can be your cause for bleeding. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM

what kind of Bc were you own. I had 6 week period with 2 weeks off when i had the implant in my arm. my doctor told me to take alive 2 and half pill every four hours, to slow down my period and it worked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Stop poisoning your body with birth control. It is screwing up your hormones. Unbalanced hormones also make you tired.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured