Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many loads?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies

How many loads of dishes or laundry have you had to do at one time to get caught up?

Having all the kids home for the last two weeks + holidays + traveling + having company over has kicked our asses.

I am on my 5th load of dishes (we have a small dishwasher) and have about 12 loads of laundry to do. 

FML

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariesmama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM

im trying something new this yr im doing dishes twice a day and clothes when the baskets get full i try to vaccuum once a day too im sick of dishes and laundry piling up and i've noticed since i've been vaccuuming i no longer see mice

PEEK05
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM

OMG you saw mice?!

Quoting mariesmama:

im trying something new this yr im doing dishes twice a day and clothes when the baskets get full i try to vaccuum once a day too im sick of dishes and laundry piling up and i've noticed since i've been vaccuuming i no longer see mice

PEEK05
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM

We have learned not to let them pile up no matter what, otherwise we too have had to do things like that.  We do each basket as it gets full and dishes get done two times a day by hand.

stephwordelman1

i do alot ugh, i hate cleaning period but oh well crap gotta be done otherwise it wont do itself lol

mich.el.le

I had 10 or 11 loads of laundry to wash at a friend's house when my washer broke. That's the most I've ever had.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I am NEVER caught up on laundry or dishes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Quoting PEEK05:

We have learned not to let them pile up no matter what, otherwise we too have had to do things like that.  We do each basket as it gets full and dishes get done two times a day by hand.

Smart lady.

I wish I had a laundry chute in my house... that is what I have decided today. Hauling baskets of laundry up and down stairs sucks.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM

3 loads of dishes and five loads of laundry.

ANSLUASI
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM

We don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them as we make them. Usually wash 4 loads of dishes a day, we cook from scratch so have a lot of pots and pans and mixing bowls to do.

I've been good about getting laundry done but I have like 5 loads to put away. Yuck.

Mamasgirl524
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Dishes I do everyday. Usually run the dishwasher once every 2 days. We do 4 loads of laundry a week. It should probably be 5 be we stuff that shit!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)