Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant on Depo??! ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I am currently on the depo for my form of birth control (it's hell, i know!) and I was wondering how possible it is that I may be pregnant. *I plan on buying a test later this week so no need to pee on the keyboard:P ;)*
I have been taking depo (and bleeding consistantly) since I had my DS in July of 2012. DF and I had sex a few times where he came inside me. I am CONSTANTLY peeing and I've been a bit more tired than my usual self. It could just be the rush of the holidays, I dont know.

Im not asking if I am pregnant really, I just want to know if you or someone you know has got pregnant while on Depo? And how long have you or they been on it before getting pregnant? Thanks!

ETA:: I know there is always a chance to get pregnantcon BC. I just want to know how many woman have had this happen.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LittleBlueOwl
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Half the girls in my high school got pregnant on the depo. Seriously i know about 10 people. I would never get the depo shot, but then again the pill works great for me and i always remember it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sugarfox72
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM
My best friend got pregnant on depo twice... And my cousin got pregnant once on it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Well. Thats scary! Lol

Quoting LittleBlueOwl:

Half the girls in my high school got pregnant on the depo. Seriously i know about 10 people. I would never get the depo shot, but then again the pill works great for me and i always remember it.
Salsacookies
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I was on it for about two years and I never even had a scare.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)