Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Losing Weight After Birth Control

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I am stopping my micro-pill(Jolivette) birth control pill. It caused me to gain 30 pounds over 90 days and also makes my face, chest, and back break out in cystic acne. My hair has turned super oily, and falls out very easily. I'm also very down and just feel like a hermit. I feel disgusted with how I look. I exercise, and have always eaten very healthy. Never had weight issues in my entire life. I have endometriosis, so that is the reason for my bc. But it doesn't help that anyways. I've been on it for a year.

I'm wondering if it was easy to lose weight after stopping birth control, and how long did it take for the weight to start to come off? What did you do to lose the weight?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I lost all my baby weight in 6 weeks but gained 10 pounds when I went back on the pill. I switched brands and lost it in about 2 months.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:03 PM
What did you do to lose the weight?

Quoting Anonymous:

I lost all my baby weight in 6 weeks but gained 10 pounds when I went back on the pill. I switched brands and lost it in about 2 months.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:06 PM
I didn't do anything. I gained 30 with both boys and lost it in about 6 weeks. The bc switch worked itself out. I didn't do anything different.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Lucky! Lol that's how I used to be. I'm not sure how I'm going to get this 30 pounds off!

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't do anything. I gained 30 with both boys and lost it in about 6 weeks. The bc switch worked itself out. I didn't do anything different.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)