Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need to lose 20 lbs. fast

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can lose 20lbs. in about 2 weeks to a month?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Is everybody trying to lose weight? Jeez!! HCG diet. I lost 20 in a month. My mom on the other hand lost 34lbs in a month. The drops are much better than the shots. Get all natural detox pills that you take morning and night for 15 days and start that at the beginning of the diet. Only 500 calories a day. 1cup of veggies and fruit and 3oz of meat (chicken, fish, shrimp, or even 1egg & 3 egg whites) that's for lunch and dinner. No breakfast. Lots of seasoning with no bread. As much tea, coffee, and water as you want. No sugar and only a Tbsp of milk a day. Use as much stevia as you want. They even have stevia drops which I used the chocolate ones in my coffee! It works and you go through 2 weeks of maintenance after the diet (no sugar or carbs) and then you're good. You lost a ton of weight quickly and with the drops it makes your body eat the fat and not the muscle.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Cocaine
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:33 PM
interesting

Quoting Anonymous:

Is everybody trying to lose weight? Jeez!! HCG diet. I lost 20 in a month. My mom on the other hand lost 34lbs in a month. The drops are much better than the shots. Get all natural detox pills that you take morning and night for 15 days and start that at the beginning of the diet. Only 500 calories a day. 1cup of veggies and fruit and 3oz of meat (chicken, fish, shrimp, or even 1egg & 3 egg whites) that's for lunch and dinner. No breakfast. Lots of seasoning with no bread. As much tea, coffee, and water as you want. No sugar and only a Tbsp of milk a day. Use as much stevia as you want. They even have stevia drops which I used the chocolate ones in my coffee! It works and you go through 2 weeks of maintenance after the diet (no sugar or carbs) and then you're good. You lost a ton of weight quickly and with the drops it makes your body eat the fat and not the muscle.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:34 PM
no thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

Cocaine

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Take the magic pill!!!
waffa
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM

it's for the sugar and protein in the peanuts.

people laugh at me about this all the time, but it works as a crash diet. obviously not for long term; only balanced meals and excercise do long term.

Quoting Mazi184:

Lol why eat snickers though? If its to keep you feeling full why not just throw in something protien packed.

Quoting waffa:

my Snicker's diet...

laugh all you want, but eat 2-4 king size Snickers a day along with 64oz of water and all the salad/raw veggies you want, no dressing, a day and you will lose the weight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:41 PM
I've done the HCG diet. I did 2 rounds and lost 38 lbs. I lost 25 the first time in 35 days. It works so well and you don't gain it right back. It really does re set your metabolism. If you do the diet and follow it up with a healthy life style change to maintain you'll never gain it back. I did the HCG drops under the tongue not the shots. I've been maintaining my 38 lb loss by just eating smart and exercising. I joined a boxing gym and I run every day. I love how this diet can give you the kick start you need to get on your way to being healthy. That's what it did for me. I am about to do it again because I want to lose a bit more and after I'm done, because you can only do light work outs while on the diet, I'm going to hit the gym & running again hard! I will have my beach body by summer for the first time in 7 years! I swear by this diet and I've even had dr's tell me it's not going to hurt you. I asked 2 different dr's I know and although they say it's obviously not the best way to lose weight if you use it as a starting or jumping off point and keep it up with a healthy lifestyle change there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it's better than staying overweight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mazi184
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Yeah I figured that, i just figured there are better options to get sugar and protein. Then again, snickers are delicious!
Lol in all seriousness though crash diets are never a good idea! Op would have a better time losing 20lbs slowly and keeping it off.

Im guessing you have done this? Do you gain a lot back? I had a friend do a crazy crash diet and she gained way more back in the end.

Quoting waffa:

it's for the sugar and protein in the peanuts.

people laugh at me about this all the time, but it works as a crash diet. obviously not for long term; only balanced meals and excercise do long term.

Quoting Mazi184:

Lol why eat snickers though? If its to keep you feeling full why not just throw in something protien packed.

Quoting waffa:

my Snicker's diet...

laugh all you want, but eat 2-4 king size Snickers a day along with 64oz of water and all the salad/raw veggies you want, no dressing, a day and you will lose the weight.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ripemango
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

really bitchin coke habit

hunger strike

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:45 PM
I thought so too. I'm going for round 2 in a couple weeks to finally get down to 135! I'm 161 now from 191. I had 2 kids and a bunch of surgeries that knocked me on my ass so I want to get back to my Pre-Baby weight! I'm excited to lose more! Good Luck!
Oh... You also do 2 days of "fat loading" (eat a ton of crap healthy or not)while you're on the HCG drops then start the diet on day 3.

Quoting Anonymous:

interesting

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN