Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need to lose 20 lbs. fast

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can lose 20lbs. in about 2 weeks to a month?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Replies (41-50):
loveerosalea
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:46 PM
My sister was 4'11 and 180 pounds she recently lost 40 pounds in 3-4 months by dieting and joining kickboxing 3 times a week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Google "keto".
LuLuThatsWho
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:47 PM

If you keep the coffee, you have to lose the sugar!

Quoting Anonymous:

the no caffeine is going to be hard...IM a heavy coffee drinker with sugar...

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

No alcohol, caffeine, sugar, or breads/pastas.

Lots of water.  Lots of fruits/veggies.

Cardio, cardio, cardio.

SLMitchell
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Go vegan and walk for an hour every day.  Presto chango.

waffa
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM

yes, many more choices for sugar and protein

yes, snickers rock!!!!!!!!

no, never been a crash dieter, or dieter at all as I've never had a weight problem

this is just something I came across with some overweight friends that seemed to help once they dropped the snickers, soda, and snacks out of thier lives.

Quoting Mazi184:

Yeah I figured that, i just figured there are better options to get sugar and protein. Then again, snickers are delicious!
Lol in all seriousness though crash diets are never a good idea! Op would have a better time losing 20lbs slowly and keeping it off.

Im guessing you have done this? Do you gain a lot back? I had a friend do a crazy crash diet and she gained way more back in the end.

Quoting waffa:

it's for the sugar and protein in the peanuts.

people laugh at me about this all the time, but it works as a crash diet. obviously not for long term; only balanced meals and excercise do long term.

Quoting Mazi184:

Lol why eat snickers though? If its to keep you feeling full why not just throw in something protien packed.

Quoting waffa:

my Snicker's diet...

laugh all you want, but eat 2-4 king size Snickers a day along with 64oz of water and all the salad/raw veggies you want, no dressing, a day and you will lose the weight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM
What is your current weight and height? It's possible to do it with just eating healthy and lots of exercise depending on your current weight and height.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Phentermine
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM
I lost 14 pounds in the first week
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Hcg diet. Did it Feb 2012 & I lost 25lbs in 6 weeks. Kept off 20lbs all year. Went from 180 to 155. I'm now 160. Just, started the diet again. Want to get down to 135.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:56 PM
If you do any fad diet, you'll just gain it back plus more. Do it the right way, 1-2lbs a week, healthy food choices, exercise, and water.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)