Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sons Of Anarchy ladies???

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 48 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you watch? I do & LOVE it!!! :) I buy the seasons on dvd & cant wait for season 5 to come to dvd!! If you watch who do you like? I love Opie & Jax & Tara & Gemma all for different reasons lol. Tv is my guilty pleasure lol.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeiberHATER
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM
I am a DIE HARD SOA fan!!! I still watch Opie's scene and just ball my eyes out. I have been introduced to some of the BEST music, I have ever heard. I never knew that Katey Segal could sing that amazing. I fucking HATE HATE Tara though, I think Wendy should have stayed Jax's old lady. I got the SOA hoodie I had been droolin over, my awesome hubby surprised me on xmas morning. Tig should be dead and Pope's death scene was lame and Clay is just.......Clay. lol
reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Actually rewatching season 5 right now. Its a hard one to watch. If you haven't seen it you will probably get some spoilers in here. I think the only person I DON'T like, club wise, is Clay. I love Chibbs and Juice and honestly I love Tig. I know he's a dirty old man lol but hes so funny

ShanesMommy2012
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I love it :)

ShanesMommy2012
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Ohhhh man. I loved that they set Clay up. The next season will be interesting :D

Quoting BeiberHATER:

I am a DIE HARD SOA fan!!! I still watch Opie's scene and just ball my eyes out. I have been introduced to some of the BEST music, I have ever heard. I never knew that Katey Segal could sing that amazing. I fucking HATE HATE Tara though, I think Wendy should have stayed Jax's old lady. I got the SOA hoodie I had been droolin over, my awesome hubby surprised me on xmas morning. Tig should be dead and Pope's death scene was lame and Clay is just.......Clay. lol

lostsoul78
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I have 2 t shirts well one I wear to town and one I sleep in and seasons 1 - 4 on dvd that I got for Xmas that didnt make it as gifts so they was opened way earlier to watch lol but the shirt was under the tree!! hehe! havent seen season 5 yet! no cable i have to watch dvds :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I DO!

I finished all the episodes Netflix has to offer

MyraEllen
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:01 AM
2 moms liked this
I used to be the biggest Gemma fan ever, but now...not so much.

Otto...holy batshit, he's just...wow. To steal from my favorite TV blog, "By the time the show's over, all that'll be left of him is a left kneecap and an upraised middle finger."

Tara was just trying to protect those boys. If they stay, they're gonna follow in Daddy's footsteps. And Daddy shot a fat dude, threw him off a roof, and killed another dude with a snowglobe. And Grandma screws a gangbanger/pimp. Woo hoo! Don't get me wrong, I could stare at Jax all day. Just wouldn't want my son to live that life. So I get where Tara's coming from.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lostsoul78
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:01 AM
I love the music too!! Yea Katey was a singer back in the day my FIL says.... she is awesome! I love the bonus feature where they do anarchy at the house of blues. sesason 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Yes. I love, love, love it.
dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Jacks is sooo mine!! That ass...OMG..the things I would do to him!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)