Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The end is near.......

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

The end of me having long brunette hair is nearer with every passing second.

I currently have dark auburn/dark brown hair ( its easier to just say brunette ) that is about to the middle of my back. I am so sick and tired of it. It's too long for me, and it's getting entirely too thick. I've gotten the ends cut off many times, but with each cut it seemed to get thicker! I haven't had my hair actually cut ( other than the dead ends ) since February of 2012.

Tomorrow, at 11 am, my hair will be whacked off to just above shoulder length, and be coloured blue-black, with bright crimson red streaks all thru it, with side swept bangs with a bright crimson red streak thru them. I have pictures of the cut and colour I am getting.

I swear I'm entirely too excited about this! I feel like I'm a little kid waking up on Xmas morning to a shit load of presents! I can't wait till tomorrow!

The first picture here is the actual style I am getting, and the third is the colour I am getting for the red, and it has the bangs I am getting too. The second picture is the back of the style I am getting. Tell me what you think about it ladies, and be brutal!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryjmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:48 PM

BUMP!

maryjmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM

BUMP!

maryjmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM

BUMP!

Krystle1216
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I like it but be prepared to maintain it.. im a colorist and this can go to shit fairly quickly..
maryjmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Sell it!! Lots of good $ in that!
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I cut off 12 inches a few months ago, it's a shock at first, but I love my shorter hair now.

2littledaisies
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Yea.. red is a pain in the ass lol

Quoting Krystle1216:

I like it but be prepared to maintain it.. im a colorist and this can go to shit fairly quickly..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
areles
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:53 PM
yes to both, but as another person said, prepare to maintain. red maintenance is a cocksucker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:53 PM

What would be the best shampoo and conditioner to use for that style and colour? I currently use John Frieda Brillant Brunette products.

Quoting Krystle1216:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)