Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am very torn....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I have to poop but have a horrible headache and don't want to get up...help!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
audreesmama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Colostomy bag ftw.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Take some Tylenol then poop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Omg best idea ever!

Quoting audreesmama:

Colostomy bag ftw.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:58 PM
I'm torn too lol, i have a headache and need to pee, but dont want to get out of my warm bed for either. its just so cozy warm, but i wont make it through the night without having to pee sometime. dang...here i go i guess
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM
We can go together lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm torn too lol, i have a headache and need to pee, but dont want to get out of my warm bed for either. its just so cozy warm, but i wont make it through the night without having to pee sometime. dang...here i go i guess
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

going crazyWell you have several options I would assume.  You can do the following:

1. Crawl (cause technically you would be on the floor and not mobile via your legs so kind of guessing wouldnt be getting up haha) to you bathroom and take two more than the specified dose of benadryl.  This would knock you out long enough for said poop to jerk back into your rectum or possibly you could shit yourself if its that bad.

2. VERY SLOWLY bear down and see if possibly said poopy may be a rockin fart that got stuck.

3.Holler for kids to bring you a bowl LMFAO

4. Close your eyes, wrap a towel around your head (best to use a good thick one) and walk blindly to the bathroom to retrieve either tylenol and affore mentioned benadryl or try to take said shit.  Be careful as the towel method will make you resemble a pinball gone wrong or the local town drunk on a good night.

Results you ask!!??

Either which way, as life goes darling, its shit or be the shit.

I have spoken that is all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Sometimes my headaches go away after I poo.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Hahaha you are so smart!

Quoting Anonymous:

going crazyWell you have several options I would assume.  You can do the following:

1. Crawl (cause technically you would be on the floor and not mobile via your legs so kind of guessing wouldnt be getting up haha) to you bathroom and take two more than the specified dose of benadryl.  This would knock you out long enough for said poop to jerk back into your rectum or possibly you could shit yourself if its that bad.

2. VERY SLOWLY bear down and see if possibly said poopy may be a rockin fart that got stuck.

3.Holler for kids to bring you a bowl LMFAO

4. Close your eyes, wrap a towel around your head (best to use a good thick one) and walk blindly to the bathroom to retrieve either tylenol and affore mentioned benadryl or try to take said shit.  Be careful as the towel method will make you resemble a pinball gone wrong or the local town drunk on a good night.

Results you ask!!??

Either which way, as life goes darling, its shit or be the shit.

I have spoken that is all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I wish mine would I've had this for like 4 days

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes my headaches go away after I poo.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)