Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you're so comfortable why post anon?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:29 AM
  • 268 Replies
25 moms liked this
I don't understand why these women will argue tooth and nail over a matter (mostly dumb shit) yet do it anonymously. If you're so comfortable being who you are and are always the ones so adamantly fighting for "what you believe in" then why hide?

I personally never post anon just my preference. If you have an opinion whether its mostly liked or even hated who cares. I'm always proud to say what I have to say even if someone else doesn't like it. If I wasn't I wouldn't say it. Make sense?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
was2now3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I agree
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:31 AM
9 moms liked this

Yep ...I agree BUT the ANON button is good for ladies that want to post about a sensitive subject BUT don't want everyone to know who they really are.

BUT some ANONS use it to be mean and nasty and say things they would never dare say under their SN....kwim

-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:31 AM
4 moms liked this
It's not like your screen name is your real name anyway, lol

People take this stuff waaaay too seriously!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Why? So they can look at my profile? Woooooo
TattooedMomto4
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Because I have been stalked before by crazies. It's just easier to post anon and not have to deal with nasty chatterbox and private messages.

angelmj
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM
I post anon sometimes, I also don't bash people or argue on here. Just depends on the topic I suppose.
teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Maybe they don't want their inbox filled with crazy messages. Maybe they are always anon because they like their privacy.

KlingyMomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:34 AM
3 moms liked this
I only post anon when I am embarrassed about what I'm saying. Its probably stupid. Lol
NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:34 AM
3 moms liked this

I´m with you on that one. I don´t think anybody remembers my SN anyways and if they do and don´t like what I have to say, it does not bother me or causes me to have sleepless nights. I don´t have to go anon to express my opinion. 

My theory is that the meanest anons are members on here -very much liked when using their SN because they are all sweet and stuff- and they just don´t want to lose their "everybody´s darling" status. If CM would show the SNs to all those nasty anon comments, we would be VERY surprised...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)