Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DH just tries to put the moves on me at a not amazing time lol...Edits

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 110 Replies

So we get back from a trip to the hospital where our DS had breathing treatments, chest x-rays, etc because he has RSV and Flu Type A. I get DS all his scripts, send him to Grandpa's since DH has to work at 8am, and I'm not dragging DS back out of bed to drive him in less than 4 hours, in fact we aren't even going to sleep, but DH says to me. Heeeeyyy we are alone in the house. Yep we sure are, and nothing gets me hotter than chest x-rays, breathing treatments, and taking my son's rectal temp multiple times. He said "ohhh sorry." Lol. I get we are alone in the house, but honestly does that always mean "stick it in" to men? Edit to add for those who can't read replies my DH cannot drive so I had no option to "let him take the car in the morning" and two, I'm sick as well I have RSV, I have runny nose, cough, sore throat, and body ache. So my parents WANTED to keep DS so he wouldn't have to go to bed then get up 4 hours later AND they wanted me to rest after I took DH to work. I will be getting DS tomorrow afternoon.

Edit number 2-Not that it matters, but I'm running a fever now, the Dr said I probably just had the RSV unless I stared getting a temp, well mine is gradually climbing. So awesome! Glad I have a chance to get some rest before DS comes home not especially! I am sorry to everyone that is ANGRY because they don't trust their parents to help with their children, or their parents would never offer help, I'm not a "young mom", I'm almost 30 years old. I find it funny I have ex teen moms yelling at me when I was never a teen mom. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I'm just saying, not me, sorry. And I let DS go to my parents because it was best for him not to have a dog tired mother who was sick caring for him, AND so he wouldn't be woken in the middle of a sick deep sleep when he COULD be comfy in a warm bed. That's all.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:56 AM

He saw an opening lol

navewife
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Yup...men are idiots
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:58 AM
That's what it means to my hubby. He would've tried the same thing lol. Men are such horn dogs lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Maybe if he had romanced me more like hey baby wow all that was stressful want a foot rub, then cuddled or something, but like I walked in the door went to the bathroom and he is in bed like "hey we are alone..." lol

Quoting Unoriginal.:

He saw an opening lol

Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Mine is the exact same way.

"Hey we are in bed and the lights are off, that means its sexy time right?"

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe if he had romanced me more like hey baby wow all that was stressful want a foot rub, then cuddled or something, but like I walked in the door went to the bathroom and he is in bed like "hey we are alone..." lol

Quoting Unoriginal.:

He saw an opening lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:01 AM
You sent a severely sick child to his grandpa's instead of staying at home with you?Why?Can your hubs not drive himself?I mean really?Here sweetie you're super sick now go to grandpa?Wow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:02 AM

My husband and I have had some communication issue about that. He now understands there is a time for sex and then there are sometimes that sex isn't feasible. Just try to explain it to him in a way that he can relate to. It took me a while to get it across.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Lol good to know it is not just my DH. I'm sorry but I'm worried about my DS, I didn't WANT him to go to my mom's, but I am also sick (DH is not) and the last thing I want is to drag him around more on no sleep tomorrow because DH cannot drive due to a medical condition. DH says it isn't that he doesn't have DS on his mind, but he knows he will be okay now and he can deal with the stress other ways. *eyeroll*

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

That's what it means to my hubby. He would've tried the same thing lol. Men are such horn dogs lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:04 AM
No my DH cannot drive he has a medical condition, I'm also sick, and my mom and dad thought it best after I take DH to work I sleep before I get DS back.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sent a severely sick child to his grandpa's instead of staying at home with you?Why?Can your hubs not drive himself?I mean really?Here sweetie you're super sick now go to grandpa?Wow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe they only have one vehicle and she would like to keep it since she's going to have a severely sick child at home all day... It's his grandparent, I'm thinking they've taken care of a sick kid or two before...

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)