Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

whoa

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:17 AM
  • 16 Replies
Look at this pic I got of my pregnant belly. I'm trying not to be freaked out by whatever that is in my ribs lol I know she's kicking there in that exact spot but is that a foot?
Pic in replies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Schleetle
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:22 AM
My daughter used to shove bony butt (tail bone) right out by my ribs, and it often poked out like a bump. What does it feel like?
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Lol yes, that's a foot. 

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Weird. It feels really weird. Sometimes I look down and my whole belly is bouncing around. She's in this position where her feet are in my right rib area and I can feel her moving all the way on the opposite side. I don't remember this with my first child lol. Not this strong anyway.

Quoting Schleetle:

My daughter used to shove bony butt (tail bone) right out by my ribs, and it often poked out like a bump. What does it feel like?
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Freaky haha!! I have like 5 more pics taken seconds before but that's the only one where you can see the foot kicking me.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Lol yes, that's a foot. 

Beautiful31mom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:30 AM
To cute! When I was pregnant with Dylan he use to do that all the time of course he was the larger of the 3. Travis use to do somorsaults and it looked like aliens lol. Kael was the calmer of the 3 though he loved using my bladder as a soccerball or punching bag
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Awww how sweet of him to punch on your bladder! Lol my last daughter was hardly active so this is new to me.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

To cute! When I was pregnant with Dylan he use to do that all the time of course he was the larger of the 3. Travis use to do somorsaults and it looked like aliens lol. Kael was the calmer of the 3 though he loved using my bladder as a soccerball or punching bag
SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:33 AM

wow look at that foot!

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Beautiful31mom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Yeah he tells me all the time mom I love you more that you love me and I tell him uh no, I let you use my body as a punching bag I love you more. Lol

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Awww how sweet of him to punch on your bladder! Lol my last daughter was hardly active so this is new to me.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:36 AM
At least it's a cute foot! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN