Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH or SO chores

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
  • 87 Replies
Curious Im watching the Today show and they said men contributed more to house hold chores. So ladies does your man help? If so how much? My DH helps do everything dishes, vacuum, trash, pick toys up, clean counters off, re-arrange things, etc. Name it he does it! Oh he does the toilet & not me lol. Only chore I wont let him do is laundry. Because he likes to shrink things and don't always put everything away in the right place where I like it lol and sometimes I find Cinderella underwear in my drawer lmao. So tell me about your man!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Right now he's our do everything and he works full time.
I'm so lucky he's mine.
Momoftwinkies
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM
He helps with whatever needs to be done.
hailey51207
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
My DH works full time to..I am lucky too

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Right now he's our do everything and he works full time.

I'm so lucky he's mine.
Not_A_Native
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:13 AM

He works long erratic hours and makes gobs of money.  If I need help with something, I pay for it.

Of course, I only have one child at home full time, and she's 18 and a high school senior!  But even when the kids were young (I have 4), I did the vast majority - he was always working.

AHmom103
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:16 AM

My husband does anything I need help with, from dishes to cooking to vacuuming and taking out the trash. I don't let him do mine and the kids' laundry, because he always forgets to use the right detergent and I end up itchy, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
My hubby does everything and works full time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
He used to do nothing, which was fine with me. But lately, over the last week or so, he has become so much more helpful. He's been taking care of dishes and laundry a lot more. Everything else I prefer to do myself.
hailey51207
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Want a cookie?

Quoting Not_A_Native:

He works long erratic hours and makes gobs of money.  If I need help with something, I pay for it.

Of course, I only have one child at home full time, and she's 18 and a high school senior!  But even when the kids were young (I have 4), I did the vast majority - he was always working.

KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
When he is home he cooks and helps clean. But I still do te majority of the things bc he is not home often so I try and let him just spend the time he is home hangin with our son.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Well that's quite rude of you. You can make a post bragging about your helpful husband, and no one else can comment bragging about what their husband does best?

Perhaps you want a cookie for this post?

I

Quoting hailey51207:

Want a cookie?

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured