Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Curious Im watching the Today show and they said men contributed more to house hold chores. So ladies does your man help? If so how much? My DH helps do everything dishes, vacuum, trash, pick toys up, clean counters off, re-arrange things, etc. Name it he does it! Oh he does the toilet & not me lol. Only chore I wont let him do is laundry. Because he likes to shrink things and don't always put everything away in the right place where I like it lol and sometimes I find Cinderella underwear in my drawer lmao. So tell me about your man!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Replies (41-50):
Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I am the main cleaner in my house. My husband will pick up, cook, and help when I ask him to help. Really his only chore to do that I don't do is taking out the trash and fixing stuff around the house. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I stay home. I do all the chores and I like it that way

chane_L
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM

mine just does what needs to be done. lately it's been a bunch of house improvement (painting, repairing boys related damage) 

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

He literally does everything right now. I do what I can. I miss Sundays off LOL... I'm so bored right now it drives me nuts.

Quoting chane_L:

mine too! On Sunday mornings he cooks brunch and gives me mommy time off until 6pm. I get to do whatever i want (read, shop, or whatever without kid interruption) 

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Right now he's our do everything and he works full time.

I'm so lucky he's mine.

hailey51207
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Because I don't go around rubbing in others faces when others are not as fortunate! Im done arguing with you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol yea right. You're successful yet get so bothered when someone says their DH makes "gobs of money" then say how rude it was for them to say that and that they should make their own post?

The more you speak, the worse you look lol

Quoting hailey51207:

Mad or jealous lol my DH is successful and of I wanted to pay someone to clean my house I can but don't and wont. Im successful as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not the person who wrote that. I'm just not a bitter bitch mad or jealous at other people for their successes in life. That's all
Quoting hailey51207:

What is rude was you. I asked about chores not how much gobs of damn money we have and that we pay someone else to clean our house. Perhaps you should have saved it for own damn post called"Gobs of money"

Quoting Anonymous:

Well that's quite rude of you. You can make a post bragging about your helpful husband, and no one else can comment bragging about what their husband does best?

Perhaps you want a cookie for this post?

I

Quoting hailey51207:

Want a cookie?

Quoting Not_A_Native:

He works long erratic hours and makes gobs of money.  If I need help with something, I pay for it.

Of course, I only have one child at home full time, and she's 18 and a high school senior!  But even when the kids were young (I have 4), I did the vast majority - he was always working.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM

take out the trash

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I was in a car accident, he took on everything. He helped me before, now it's an added blessing that he's capable & I love him even more for being so willing to do so.

Quoting chane_L:

mine just does what needs to be done. lately it's been a bunch of house improvement (painting, repairing boys related damage) 

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

He literally does everything right now. I do what I can. I miss Sundays off LOL... I'm so bored right now it drives me nuts.

Quoting chane_L:

mine too! On Sunday mornings he cooks brunch and gives me mommy time off until 6pm. I get to do whatever i want (read, shop, or whatever without kid interruption) 

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Right now he's our do everything and he works full time.

I'm so lucky he's mine.

weaveress
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM

he takes out the trash once a week. when he is home he gets the kids out of the bathtub. 

mary841108
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM

he works full time and i stay home so i get everything done before he gets out.

Cleaning tips, baking recipes, dinner recipes, kids crafts, crafts for the bored mama and more at:

http://theimperfectstepfordwife.wordpress.com/

misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM

My DF helps a LOT! He gets into these random cleaning moods that I really don't mind at all! He'll pretty much do anything. I got really lucky because I'm pretty sure he's the only male in his family that knows how to work a broom or a vacuum. lmao

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM

He will do anything.  He just does whatever needs to be done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured