Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crossfit ???

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hey fellow moms. Have any of you tried crossfit? I am looking to lose weight and my husband wants to buy me a crossfit membership but I am reluctant. I am SO out of shape and feel like I will just be super embarrassed. Our local crossfit just started a beginners class on Monday so tonight will be the second class. Anyone have any suggestions?
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM

crossfit is incredible!! i have never done it but i have friends who do it and they love it.  there's a crossfit gym that i run by and every so often, i stop outside and watch for about 10mins.  the workouts look incredible!

don't worry about the shape you're in.. the trainers customize your workouts according to your fitness level and the comraderie in there is awesome.  as you get stronger, your workout will change.  just keep challenging yourself and keep pushing yourself but also know your limits.  never be afraid to tell your instructor/trainer that something doesn't feel right because if you don't do things correctly, you can hurt yourself!  know that change takes time; building strength takes time! 

enjoy it!! also, you must eat healthy and clean to see results! 

babyboy117
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:50 AM

do not be embarassed! There are people in my class all different ages, and sizes. Nobody is there to judge you. I love crossfit and I promise you will too!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured