Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

maybe its just me??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

Someone on my FB had to take their son to get tubes in his ears today, and then posted about how she is going to leave to go get a massage. Wouldnt you pick a day your child didnt have surgery? ( I mean, I know its minor- like 5min) but still, wouldnt you wait and be with your child today? A massage can wait! I have never left my kids after surgery..

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM

that is kind of weird of her... I don't think I would either. 

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Thank god my dd has never had to have surgery, but hell no I would not leave her.  What a selfish thing to do.

banana-bear
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I went to eat and shopped in the gift shop while my daughter was in surgery for 6 hours....is that ok? Or was I a cuntfaced mom who didn't give a shit about her kid? *eyeroll*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ItsMega_
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM
I wouldn't leave my ds either.

Then again, even if he had NOTHING planned for the day I still wouldn't be able to fit in a massage, smh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Thisid after he's home not during surgery..

Quoting banana-bear:

I went to eat and shopped in the gift shop while my daughter was in surgery for 6 hours....is that ok? Or was I a cuntfaced mom who didn't give a shit about her kid? *eyeroll*
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I would never leave the place if my kid was getting any kind of treatment or surgery done
Im not about myself
In any surgery, my child comes first.
You just never know if something can go wrong.

Some things to some parents dont mean as much as another parent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ItsMega_
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM
You obviously hate being a mom.

JUST KIDDING! LOL. No, to each her own. I'm just personally super paranoid. I just had to respond because I loved the 'cuntfaced mom'.

Quoting banana-bear:

banana-bear
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I thought you meant during the surgery. There's not much a mom can do while a kid is in there. Afterwards, ok, that is pretty shitty. But maybe she has a good reason for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thisid after he's home not during surgery..

Quoting banana-bear:

ksueditz
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM
When my ds was2 months he had stomach surgery I never left his room, til the day he was released. When my youngest dd was born she had to stay in NICU for 7 days. Took hubby, mother, and Dr to convince me it was ok to leave her to see my other kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)