Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

diaper and formula coupons (piog)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM
  • 47 Replies

My 16 yo old dd and her 18 yo bf/df have a 7 week old son. They are taking full responsibility for him and are doing great as parents so far, but they are barely scraping by. Us grandparents help all we can, but we are all struggling too. They can't get food stamps but are on WIC, but this baby eats sooo much they are gonna be running about 2 cans short each month. They were stockpiled with diapers, but are down to a half box. We don't have printers, so we can't get coupons. If anyone has or gets Huggies and/or Good Start coupons (or any others, they can always buy whatever and exchange it for the right one I guess) that you are willing to mail to me, PLEASE let me know. Thanks so much in advance.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't have coupons but I have some tips :) we have always used off brand formula and diapers for my daughter with the formula there is no difference according to the FDA they have to keep at a certain amount of vitamins and ingredients. The only difference will be the color in the powder my daughter is now 2 and never used name brand formula and is perfectly healthy. Why spend the extra money when you don't have too!
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Sorry I coupon baby stuff for my SIL, she has 2 babies.... try a coupon group maybe.

And teach her how to cloth diaper.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
myperfect4inok
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:04 PM
I don't have coupons but tell then to go to the websites and sign up and then you sign up, his parents sign up, and they will send you coupons in the mail. That's what I did and I used every available address I could.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Catholic Charities might be able to help your DD.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I shop sales and save for them so I can stock up. I would also advise them to buy one size up, baby's grow quick, one day something fits, the next day it doesn't. did she try bfing?

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:08 PM

You can write the companies, they usually send coupons and such. Also you can go to your local DHS office. they might be able to give you donated cans.

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM
I dont. sorry. Bump though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Awww bump for help

mich.el.le
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds like too much food for a 7 week old. Idk for sure though since I bf.  

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

the formula from wic isn't meant to be the entire month's supply - it's just a help. Most babies need more every motnh, and if someone tells you they didn't need more, they weren't feeding their baby the recommended amount or were mis-mixing the formula. why can't they get food stamps? have they applied? they need to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured