Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

New American horror story:asylum tonight!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
YEEEEAAAHHH!
I can't wait! I love this show, it's so dark and twisted! And I have a crush on dr."bloody face".

Any one else excited?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
happy41ce
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Mine is on DVR!! Woootttttt
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angeline
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm excited for greys too! Kinda bummed I have to wait til February to watch the new walking dead though :/

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Yay I thought it was next week,but that's Grey's, I think.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM
I think this is the one where i have 17 ep on a dvd. . What happened on the last one . . Have you seen where the lady had the twins yet?

Quoting Kace323:

Don't get too jacked, there are only 4 more episodes left, it's not another season.  It's just finishing Season 2 from Christmas Break.  I'm jacked it's back for a few weeks though, that and Nashville.

Kace323
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Are you talking about the first season? With Connie Britton as the mother, who was raped by a ghost (now Kit in Season 2)?? That was an awesome season, AHS: Asylum is a whole different idea and show, with some of the same actors/actresses.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think this is the one where i have 17 ep on a dvd. . What happened on the last one . . Have you seen where the lady had the twins yet?

Quoting Kace323:

Don't get too jacked, there are only 4 more episodes left, it's not another season.  It's just finishing Season 2 from Christmas Break.  I'm jacked it's back for a few weeks though, that and Nashville.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM
If its the one i have dwnlded it just pisses me off the way it end . . It should have kelp going lol

Quoting angeline:

Yes I know, just like the oringal horror story. I'm still super stoked about it! I love the show and I can't wait to see how it will end

Quoting Kace323:

shorty13417
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM

YAY!!!  hubby and i have been waiting for 2 weeks for the show to come back on but i still have to wait for the new Ghost Hunters to come on too.

dilateyourmind
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Omg . . . Your kidden? Why didnt anyone tell me lol

Quoting Kace323:

Are you talking about the first season? With Connie Britton as the mother, who was raped by a ghost (now Kit in Season 2)?? That was an awesome season, AHS: Asylum is a whole different idea and show, with some of the same actors/actresses.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kace323:

mama_of_tw0
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I AMMMMMM!!! I think the Doc is kinda cute too! But I think the guy that they think is the killer, is hot!! LoL...So glad it comes back on tonite!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:58 PM
O i have to get off cm and get the whole season. . :(

Quoting Anonymous:

If its the one i have dwnlded it just pisses me off the way it end . . It should have kelp going lol

Quoting angeline:

Yes I know, just like the oringal horror story. I'm still super stoked about it! I love the show and I can't wait to see how it will end

Quoting Kace323:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)