Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

New American horror story:asylum tonight!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
YEEEEAAAHHH!
I can't wait! I love this show, it's so dark and twisted! And I have a crush on dr."bloody face".

Any one else excited?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Replies (41-45):
Kace323
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:00 PM

LOL silly girl.  Yeah, there's American Horror Story & American Horror Story:Ayslum.  Asylum is getting ready to finish up.  The writer will be doing each season as an entirely new story, so don't expect going in to S2 that you'll get any information on AHS1.  They're sooo different, the first season was about them living in that house, next door to Jessica Lange (the old woman who is the boy's mother).  In the next one, J. Lange is the main character and is a nun.. it's great.  A little brutal and sick, so be prepared! I think you can Hulu+ the beginning of the season, it's only got 4 episodes left.

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg . . . Your kidden? Why didnt anyone tell me lol

Quoting Kace323:

Are you talking about the first season? With Connie Britton as the mother, who was raped by a ghost (now Kit in Season 2)?? That was an awesome season, AHS: Asylum is a whole different idea and show, with some of the same actors/actresses.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think this is the one where i have 17 ep on a dvd. . What happened on the last one . . Have you seen where the lady had the twins yet?

Quoting Kace323:

Don't get too jacked, there are only 4 more episodes left, it's not another season.  It's just finishing Season 2 from Christmas Break.  I'm jacked it's back for a few weeks though, that and Nashville.

BabiiYarellie
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Hes gay???!!!? Aawwww man :(

Quoting angeline:

Yes! Idk why, he's just so sexy! Especially in the role he plays. Maybe I'm dark and twisted myself. Lol jk jk .., but he is gay in real life. Still sexy though lol!

Quoting calcalmommy:

I am excited too! Bloody face? Really?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Wow! This blows im so sad but i will catch up. Thanx for the info

Quoting Kace323:

LOL silly girl.  Yeah, there's American Horror Story & American Horror Story:Ayslum.  Asylum is getting ready to finish up.  The writer will be doing each season as an entirely new story, so don't expect going in to S2 that you'll get any information on AHS1.  They're sooo different, the first season was about them living in that house, next door to Jessica Lange (the old woman who is the boy's mother).  In the next one, J. Lange is the main character and is a nun.. it's great.  A little brutal and sick, so be prepared! I think you can Hulu+ the beginning of the season, it's only got 4 episodes left.

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg . . . Your kidden? Why didnt anyone tell me lol

Quoting Kace323:

Are you talking about the first season? With Connie Britton as the mother, who was raped by a ghost (now Kit in Season 2)?? That was an awesome season, AHS: Asylum is a whole different idea and show, with some of the same actors/actresses.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think this is the one where i have 17 ep on a dvd. . What happened on the last one . . Have you seen where the lady had the twins yet?

Quoting Kace323:

Don't get too jacked, there are only 4 more episodes left, it's not another season.  It's just finishing Season 2 from Christmas Break.  I'm jacked it's back for a few weeks though, that and Nashville.

nikkik526
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Whats it about? What time? Never herd of it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:57 PM
What is it about?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)