Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you racist or just against immigrants?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:20 PM
  • 49 Replies
Some of the people fron where I live are "against all these immigrants living in their country." But claim that they only dislike the immigrants yet they discriminate everyone who looks like they dont belong here which makes them....racist. They say they aren't that only towards the immigrants but my question would be HOW the hell do you know which is which????? How would you be able to look at me and come to the conclusion that Im illegal? I dress normal and speak perfect english but Im tanned and have dark curly hair. My daughter is light with dark curly hair and to me she looks just like any other normal kid. So how do you know? How do you tell? If I were you're friend (because you're not racist but against immigrants) and then you find out Im illegal do you stop talkibg to me? For those who hate the immigrants, are you just plain out racist?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabiiYarellie
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:28 PM

*Sigh*

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:28 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't mind anyone coming to the US legally. There are laws.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:29 PM
5 moms liked this

I am against people ( any color ) coming here illegally  and getting away with it . 

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Let me add that if a person is illegal and commits a crime then I really don't want them here. I'm not racist. I would prefer people follow the rules.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:30 PM
3 moms liked this
I dislike all people equally.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:32 PM
There is a difference immigrants come to this country legally thru proper channels.ILLEGAL enter illegally.

In most countries if you dont have your proper documents you can be imprisoned. Its sad my brother who came here legally served this country would still have to spend thousands to become a US citizen.
wagners7
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Immigrants are not the same as illegal aliens.  Without knowing the person and seeing their documents there isn't a way to tell physically that someone is an illegal. That would be racist to assume one is illegal just because of their race.  I don't hate anyone that comes to America to have a better life-it seems like a no brainer choice to me.  But, I do however take issue with people that chose to do it illegally. 

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Everyone is a immigrant but American Indians.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL me too. I don't discriminate when I hate!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I dislike all people equally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)