Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can feel them inside me O.o super tmi **LAST UPDATE**

Posted by   + Show Post
I have pin worms. I felt them last night and my Dh saw them . I can feel em crawling around and poping in and out of my ass O.o. Its so fucking uncomfortable :(

I guess I got them from touching something and carlessly touching my mouth or food before I sanitized. I'm good about sanitizing my DD hands but I really need to do a better job with myself lol. I couldn't get an appointment till Thursday. This sucks.

Update: I just got back from the doctor. She gave me a percription for 2 pills. One for now and one in two weeks. When I go get the pills I'll pick up some of that reese's stuff for DD and DH and some alcohol -.- gotta scrub this place spotless. Ugh

Update 2: I got my pills :). My doctor didn't call it in right the 1st time so when I went to pick them up there was nothing there for me -.- . I had to go back to her and have her write it out for me to take back to the pharm. Those fuckers called me back like two hours later and told me therly didn't have them and wouldn't get them till tomorrow. I ask them to call around and they did. I finally got my pills from the largest CVS by our hospital. I took the first one about an hour ago and I can feel very little wiggling now :) yay. Hopefully I'll be good to go by tomorrow. I gave my DD and DH the reeces stuff so they should be good if they had anything. I clean most of the house today but I've got to finish in the morning.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
Nathans_mom0612
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM
So sorry. I heard they are super itchy. I thought i read somewhere that there is an OTC treatment?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM
What is that
Caitlin1983
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg. Even if I ever had them I would never make a post like this. So gross.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM
oh EW OMG bleeeechhh *puke* sorrry thats so gross lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Eeeeeeeewwwwwww
momof3boys1110
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Oh goodness. That's not cool at all.
ALXtheg8
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I just shivered.
rebeccarae
14 moms liked this

lilypad12788
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I had them once.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
14 moms liked this

Some people share way to much on here at times..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)