Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can feel them inside me O.o super tmi **LAST UPDATE**

Posted by   + Show Post
I have pin worms. I felt them last night and my Dh saw them . I can feel em crawling around and poping in and out of my ass O.o. Its so fucking uncomfortable :(

I guess I got them from touching something and carlessly touching my mouth or food before I sanitized. I'm good about sanitizing my DD hands but I really need to do a better job with myself lol. I couldn't get an appointment till Thursday. This sucks.

Update: I just got back from the doctor. She gave me a percription for 2 pills. One for now and one in two weeks. When I go get the pills I'll pick up some of that reese's stuff for DD and DH and some alcohol -.- gotta scrub this place spotless. Ugh

Update 2: I got my pills :). My doctor didn't call it in right the 1st time so when I went to pick them up there was nothing there for me -.- . I had to go back to her and have her write it out for me to take back to the pharm. Those fuckers called me back like two hours later and told me therly didn't have them and wouldn't get them till tomorrow. I ask them to call around and they did. I finally got my pills from the largest CVS by our hospital. I took the first one about an hour ago and I can feel very little wiggling now :) yay. Hopefully I'll be good to go by tomorrow. I gave my DD and DH the reeces stuff so they should be good if they had anything. I clean most of the house today but I've got to finish in the morning.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Replies (21-30):
TxMommyOfBoys
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Ew
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:46 PM
4 moms liked this

I can definitely say that I have NEVER had pinworms in my 37 years of life, but the visual I just got in my head....I need brain bleach.

ksueditz
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:46 PM
This

Quoting ALXtheg8:

I just shivered.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:46 PM
thats disgusting and no me nor anyone i know has ever had them how vile
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Never even heard of such a thing :/......
heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:46 PM
6 moms liked this

I would never post something like this online......but if I did, I would have used the anon button.

lilypad12788
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:47 PM
And they were really itchy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I thought puppies got those .

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Barrrrff. wtf.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I had them too... it was rough. So fucking itchy...like unbearably. I never FELT them though...I think its more mental than anything! Good luck!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)