Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can feel them inside me O.o super tmi **LAST UPDATE**

Posted by   + Show Post
I have pin worms. I felt them last night and my Dh saw them . I can feel em crawling around and poping in and out of my ass O.o. Its so fucking uncomfortable :(

I guess I got them from touching something and carlessly touching my mouth or food before I sanitized. I'm good about sanitizing my DD hands but I really need to do a better job with myself lol. I couldn't get an appointment till Thursday. This sucks.

Update: I just got back from the doctor. She gave me a percription for 2 pills. One for now and one in two weeks. When I go get the pills I'll pick up some of that reese's stuff for DD and DH and some alcohol -.- gotta scrub this place spotless. Ugh

Update 2: I got my pills :). My doctor didn't call it in right the 1st time so when I went to pick them up there was nothing there for me -.- . I had to go back to her and have her write it out for me to take back to the pharm. Those fuckers called me back like two hours later and told me therly didn't have them and wouldn't get them till tomorrow. I ask them to call around and they did. I finally got my pills from the largest CVS by our hospital. I took the first one about an hour ago and I can feel very little wiggling now :) yay. Hopefully I'll be good to go by tomorrow. I gave my DD and DH the reeces stuff so they should be good if they had anything. I clean most of the house today but I've got to finish in the morning.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Replies (531-540):
bluedolly01
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Sorry. I didn't even look. It just came up on my featured posts this morning - this is the first time I have seen this post.

Quoting shivasgirl:

sigh, I KNOW that, I was giving hints to who had the worms in the grocery store, how old is this post?

Quoting bluedolly01:

You don't get pin worms from meat. You get them by ingesting the eggs when they get onto your hands (you can get them from turning on a tap TO WASH YOUR HANDS).

Quoting shivasgirl:

this one really grosses me out and made me so glad I am vegetarian...someone in the grocery store I worked in was on worm meds for 6 months.. I am not going to identify the dept but he handled unpackaged food 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shivasgirl:

go to the drug store and get some Pin X for the whole family, and no I have never had them and none of my kids have either...If I hadnt worked in the pharmacy for 26 years I wouldnt know about the treatment, but I can tell you stories about the type of people that came in for the Vermox or the Pin X..

I'll bite, what kind of people came in for it ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Lmao!!! I forgot about this post.
Yes it amazes me as well that people actually think ring worm really has a worm in it. Lol
It's a fungal infection no more then that. No worms crawling inside your skin.
I wonder if she ever figured it out! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

The "worm" was probably secondary to the fungus or maybe the child had it before getting ringworm. I am surprised people think ringworm is an actual worm. Maybe the fig had the worm.

Quoting Anonymous:I don't know what you saw but all of my years being a nurse, never have I seen a worm when it comes to ring worm. It is a fungal infection, tinea to be exact.

Quoting 2love:Lol I swear I saw a worm! It was super super tiny but it was there!! No one believes me but I've seen it with my own two eyes. And I know I sound crazy but Oh my! It was there.

Quoting Anonymous:Lmao! It's a fungal infection! There are no worms in ring worm. It's a similar fungal infection to jock itch.

Quoting 2love:I don't care how many scientific people say there are no worms in ring worms, my son had one and my mother in law put a fig on it (some old school trick ) and I saw a literal WORM get pulled out of it, the visual still makes me shiver!

Quoting Anonymous:Ring worm is not worms.... its a fungal infection.... no worms present.

Quoting Anonymous:Nope, I can honestly say that in my 32 yrs, I have never had pin worms, ring worms or any other kinds of worms. No scabies either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Wooooorrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Eww

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Nevwr had them but ive heard they're awful. Sorry mama. Hope the meds help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Why did you bump this nastiness?! O.o

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:05 AM
I had them like 5 times growing up . Never as an adult... but I remember they were always more active at night while trying to sleep. I hated it
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:06 AM

It's dead topic zombie night.

Quoting Anonymous: Why did you bump this nastiness?! O.o

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Ummmm...ew?
mommytoacloud
by Angel on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Thats ok right now ive got bedbugs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured