Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want another baby

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
  • 9 Replies

OMG. i know that it's tooo sooon to have another, but i kind of want one. lol. my daughter is only four months old i don't know why i want another. can anyone think of a good reason why i should? and what are other reasons why i should wait

p.s im not on birth control yet

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Baby fevvvver. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:18 PM

So do I, but my 'baby' is 9.

bbrackett
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I'm having baby fever pretty bad. I have 4 kids and I'm only 25. I say go for it if your ready and can afford it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I always had  baby fever after I had my kids for several months after. I say wait just a while longer to make sure its really what you want. Im currently pregnant with my fourth and my youngest just turned a year old. I was shocked at first, but I am happy, of course. Kids are a blessing! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I got pregnant with my 3rd when DD was 3 months old.. He was not planned but he is very much apart of us and a mommies boy:) I love that they are so.close, they are bestfriends if you and you're so want another and can afford them go for it! I have a 4,3&2 year old and my 2nd baby girl due in April.
MomOfTwins789
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I just have started getting it, so I can wait a while longer lol. But my babies will be 3 in a few weeks *tear*. My DD keeps telling me that "we" need a baby so.... maybe my Hubby will come around! :-)

faelynn.oswald
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM

i miss being pregnant.. ALOT. Allie is finally gettting to where she is sleeping on her own and i kno it'd be stressful to have a newborn and one year old but maybe i can do it!

faelynn.oswald
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:30 PM

my hubby don't want another right now though.. but when he's ready im so ready!

KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM

you want one of mine? lol, j/k

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)