Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously fed up with DH!!!!!!! Vent**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
He's a stay at home dad during the winter months and I work ten hour days. He does nothing when he's home!

He takes care of our 4 month old dd, he does it well. But he cleans nothing, doesn't make dinner and messes up the house. Then I come home at 10pm from work and he leaves to go to his friends or his dads house. He comes home at 3am half the time.... Leaving me to clean the house, put baby to bed and I do ALL the nighttime feedings for the baby (she's bottle fed).

Then I get up at 8am for work, feed baby, fight with him to wake him up and do it all over again.

On my days off he actually wakes up early just so he can leave the house ( his day without the baby pft) and stays gone ALL day until 3am, while I do more cleaning, laundry and cook dinner that he doesn't show up for.

Then he has the nerve to call Me lazy because I didn't leave the house to go hang with him and his dad, which I can't do cuz I'm too busy trying to catch up on the housework that he didn't do while taking care of the baby.

He makes a big deal out of needing time for himself while I haven't had a free moment since the baby was born, I haven't even left the house without the baby other than work.

And no, he's not cheating. His dads is across the street and down a few houses so I know he's there.

How do I make him see shit from my perspective????????
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:08 PM
5 moms liked this

punch him in the junk. 

Worked for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:09 PM
He sounds like a huge douchebag and it seems like your doing everything yourself and taking care of a man child
reava
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:10 PM
I hear ya. Mine is a sahd as well and hasnt been doing anything but take care of the kids lately. I work 12 hr days and am getting ready to start 16 hr days. It would be nice to not have to do everything...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:10 PM
What kind of dad or husband leaves the house that long at night ?? I would be very upset . Wouldn't fly.
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:10 PM
That shit wouldn't fly in my house. You need to be blunt and tell him He's being very inconsiderate. There is No reason for him to leave you alone all the time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Leave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this

When you get home, cook for yourself, do yours and baby's laundry.... let him fend for himself.  On your day off, get up earlier than he does and take off for the day and come home at 3 am or one night after work when you are off the next day, go out after work and come home after 3 am..... sleep on the couch and refuse to get up so he has to get up with baby.....

Bird16_J
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Yeah that wouldn't fly with me either he'd chill the fuck out and stay home like a MARRIED man does or I would tell him don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. What a piece of shit! Honestly I don't know what you can do to get the piece of shit to change but good luck if you want to stay with a bastard like that!

Crashly
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Don't come home for a few days. Stay with family or friends. Treat him the way he treats you. Or sit down and have a nice long talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM

quit cleaning up after him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured