Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so i found a false eyelash in the car,

Posted by   + Show Post
I asked my husband what the heck a sparkly false eyelash was doing in the car and he said " it must have been stuck to someones shoe after the last skateing competition. I said " yeah right it was probably from a stripper you where seeing while you where out of town!" And he said " you're more likely to find a fake eye from a trona stripper" lmao!! Omg he had me laughing so hard i almost peed my pants!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (101-110):
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Whore!!!

Quoting Mommie_2_Boys:

Ummmm... Can I get that back? I thought I got all my belongings after our session in the truck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLuThatsWho
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Comment of the day!

i_voted

Quoting kaycersmom:

Don't make fun of strippers, they're working their way through law and medical school

lol

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
periwinkle163
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I couldn't handle that I would leave him, I mean false eyelashes creep me the hell out, lmao.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Lol! They are creepy! But I can't leave him because a creepy eyelash is in the car! I like his cock too much!

Quoting periwinkle163:

I couldn't handle that I would leave him, I mean false eyelashes creep me the hell out, lmao.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeahJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM
I know, right? Lol. Love all the "oh, he's cheating, he's cheating!" insecure much? Smh.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Why isn't it reasonable? The last time the car was driven was when we went to the kids skating competition. Some skaters wear false eyelashes, I spend a lot of time in the bathroom changing the kids costumes false eyelashes fall off sometimes during costume changes. Seems reasonable to me. Now if I found a thong or bra in the car and e tried to say it got tracked in on someone's how I would beat him with a frying pan. But a false eyelash could et tracked somewhere on someone's shoe easily

Quoting Anonymous:

If you think that is a reasonable explanation, then I have some oceanfront property to sell you...

Quoting LCWAmommy:

It amuses me how everyone jumps to he's cheating when he has a perfectly reasonable explanation. Not that he needs an explanation but it makes me giggle.

Quoting mom2hadley:

Lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Lol! They are creepy! But I can't leave him because a creepy eyelash is in the car! I like his cock too much!

Quoting periwinkle163:

I guess as long as you made him pick it up to throw it out, wearing gloves.

"It is my observations, though, that happiness limits the amount of suffering one is willing to inflict upon others"
— Jacqueline Carey (Kushiel's Dart)
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM
I'm a snot because I trust my husband? Thanks for your input!

Quoting Anonymous:

Or maybe they had a good marriage like you two snots and their husband stabbed them in the back so now they try to help other women when they see signs that are like the ones they missed.

Quoting Creid74:

Exactly, they will never be happy if they can not trust their husbands or men. They are quick to say "There are no good men anymore", when their actions are what makes him cheat. If a man is constantly being accused of cheating of course he going to say forget it and go cheat. Me and my husband do not have that issue we are like you and your husband we joke a lot, sometimes if we are in the mall he will say oh she is cute. I do the same but we have trust so I do not get upset that he finds others attractive.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I think they are hilarious lol. Good entertainment for something so insignificant.

Quoting Creid74:

The same ones who assume every man cheats and are dogs, are the same ones posting anonymously. They just want to see you get worked up so you can start thinking he is cheating, and create problems in your marriage because they don't have one or they are not happy in theirs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:49 PM
I picked it up with a tissue and threw it away.

Quoting periwinkle163:

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting periwinkle163:

I guess as long as you made him pick it up to throw it out, wearing gloves.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM

No because you sit and act like a snotty bitch to people who have been cheated on

You trust your husband that's nice, get the fuck over yourself

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I'm a snot because I trust my husband? Thanks for your input!

Quoting Anonymous:

Or maybe they had a good marriage like you two snots and their husband stabbed them in the back so now they try to help other women when they see signs that are like the ones they missed.

Quoting Creid74:

Exactly, they will never be happy if they can not trust their husbands or men. They are quick to say "There are no good men anymore", when their actions are what makes him cheat. If a man is constantly being accused of cheating of course he going to say forget it and go cheat. Me and my husband do not have that issue we are like you and your husband we joke a lot, sometimes if we are in the mall he will say oh she is cute. I do the same but we have trust so I do not get upset that he finds others attractive.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I think they are hilarious lol. Good entertainment for something so insignificant.

Quoting Creid74:

The same ones who assume every man cheats and are dogs, are the same ones posting anonymously. They just want to see you get worked up so you can start thinking he is cheating, and create problems in your marriage because they don't have one or they are not happy in theirs.

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)