Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so i found a false eyelash in the car,

Posted by   + Show Post
I asked my husband what the heck a sparkly false eyelash was doing in the car and he said " it must have been stuck to someones shoe after the last skateing competition. I said " yeah right it was probably from a stripper you where seeing while you where out of town!" And he said " you're more likely to find a fake eye from a trona stripper" lmao!! Omg he had me laughing so hard i almost peed my pants!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (121-130):
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Apparently the only reasonable explanation is he's cheating... Either that or he's a cross dresser!

Quoting sha_lyn68:

If you think that tracking a fake eyelash from a competition isn't a good explanation, then you obviously have never been backstage during any type of competition.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you think that is a reasonable explanation, then I have some oceanfront property to sell you...

Quoting LCWAmommy:

It amuses me how everyone jumps to he's cheating when he has a perfectly reasonable explanation. Not that he needs an explanation but it makes me giggle.

Quoting mom2hadley:

Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derpy
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Fake eyelashes do tend to fall off and catch on people's shoes.Most ones from the dollar store. 

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope that's not it he's a damn lying cheater the moms of cafe mom have spoken!

Quoting Derpy:

Fake eyelashes do tend to fall off and catch on people's shoes.Most ones from the dollar store. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:52 PM

No I wouldn't automatically think he is cheating because he isn't the only one that uses the car. If he was the only person who ever used the car I would still talk to him about it. I think it naive not to.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

So what you're saying is if you found a false eyelash in your husbands car you wouldn't automatically think he was cheating because you TRUST him? Imagine that!! Do you think you have the only trustworthy man in the entire world?

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have to feel sorry for mine. My husband would be offended if someone called him a typical man. He is disgusted wth the way most men act.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Most men are not lying cheating bastards. There are some assholes out there but a real man is not. I feel sorry for any man that has to live with someone that thinks most men only think with their dick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, my suspicion isn't out of insecurity for my own marriage. I just know how most men are. I hope you have nothing to worry about though....

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I'm not laughing anymore but at the time HILARIOUS!! Not I am just slightly amused. Though this post is giving me giggles! There are a lot of insecure en out there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummm I wouldnt be laughing if I were you...

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Ok did I ever say he was Te only one that drive the car? It's a family car so when we went to the skating competition we where all in the car that was the last time that car was driven prior to this past weekend.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I wouldn't automatically think he is cheating because he isn't the only one that uses the car. If he was the only person who ever used the car I would still talk to him about it. I think it naive not to.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

So what you're saying is if you found a false eyelash in your husbands car you wouldn't automatically think he was cheating because you TRUST him? Imagine that!! Do you think you have the only trustworthy man in the entire world?

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have to feel sorry for mine. My husband would be offended if someone called him a typical man. He is disgusted wth the way most men act.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Most men are not lying cheating bastards. There are some assholes out there but a real man is not. I feel sorry for any man that has to live with someone that thinks most men only think with their dick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, my suspicion isn't out of insecurity for my own marriage. I just know how most men are. I hope you have nothing to worry about though....

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I'm not laughing anymore but at the time HILARIOUS!! Not I am just slightly amused. Though this post is giving me giggles! There are a lot of insecure en out there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM

You seem kind of angry and defensive for thinking he is completely innocent. Good luck to you.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Ok did I ever say he was Te only one that drive the car? It's a family car so when we went to the skating competition we where all in the car that was the last time that car was driven prior to this past weekend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Soooo he diverted the accusation with a witty joke and you laughed and forgot all about it?

Well played DH. Well played..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM

You may not have a reason to doubt him but most men are good at cheating without you suspecting a thing. I hope this trust of yours doesn't get broken in the future because you will just look like an idiot if he has been cheating.

Mommie_2_Boys
by Steph on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Her husband doesn't have time to cheat... He has way to many girlfriends for that and we would all be pissed.

So um seriously... Do I need to buy new eye lashes now?!

I told my dh and he laughed and said not all men wanna cheat. Women are a headache :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

You may not have a reason to doubt him but most men are good at cheating without you suspecting a thing. I hope this trust of yours doesn't get broken in the future because you will just look like an idiot if he has been cheating.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM
It looked like a spider! I threw that fucker away!

Quoting Mommie_2_Boys:

Her husband doesn't have time to cheat... He has way to many girlfriends for that and we would all be pissed.

So um seriously... Do I need to buy new eye lashes now?!

I told my dh and he laughed and said not all men wanna cheat. Women are a headache :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured