Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so i found a false eyelash in the car,

Posted by   + Show Post
I asked my husband what the heck a sparkly false eyelash was doing in the car and he said " it must have been stuck to someones shoe after the last skateing competition. I said " yeah right it was probably from a stripper you where seeing while you where out of town!" And he said " you're more likely to find a fake eye from a trona stripper" lmao!! Omg he had me laughing so hard i almost peed my pants!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:25 AM
This one was in clumps too! And it had glitter on the tips. I would go crazy with something like that stuck to my eye!

Quoting Anonymous:

This receptionist at a salon I went to had the scariest fake eyelashes ever. They were super long clumped together purposely like spider lashes, or triangles idk with big rhinestones. Idk what her deal was, but it looked so odd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Whoa he just fucked another girl in ur car. and u fell for his diversion.
mom2hadley
by Heather on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Lol
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:30 AM
I'm gonna go with no he didn't he hasn't hardly even driven the car since he's been out of town so much. It sits in the shop at his work collecting dust and when he's home he always has at least one kid with him because they miss him being out of town. He's probably right about it coming from Te skating competition because that was the last time the car was driven before this weekend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whoa he just fucked another girl in ur car. and u fell for his diversion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this
It amuses me how everyone jumps to he's cheating when he has a perfectly reasonable explanation. Not that he needs an explanation but it makes me giggle.

Quoting mom2hadley:

Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM
They kind if creep me out too. I picked it up with a napkin then washed my hands like a million times lol

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Lmao! Those things wig me out... One got stuck to my shoe and toyed in the house... I saw it in the lobby and thought I had avoided that sucker, but I guess not lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_x0x
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Hope this doesn't come back to bite you in the ass. Laugh it off now lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CanInTex
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM
3 moms liked this
Nice to see someone else trusts their husband. I'd assume the same as you if something like that was found in dh's truck.

All these woman who will say "sure, "working"..." I'm pretty sure OP would be able to tell if her husbands paycheck was taking a hit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm yeah trust me there is a huge difference between a 40 hour week and a week where he's working 80+ hours. It sucks actually because the poor man is exhausted.
Plus he doesn't even take the car with him lol he drives his work truck. He just caught me so off guard with the fake eye comment lol I wasn't expecting that!

Quoting CanInTex:

Nice to see someone else trusts their husband. I'd assume the same as you if something like that was found in dh's truck.

All these woman who will say "sure, "working"..." I'm pretty sure OP would be able to tell if her husbands paycheck was taking a hit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I couldn't live my life always thinking my husband was going to cheat. Some men have morals when he's out working his ass if in 12 degree weather to make a living for his family I know he's doing just that. He hates being away but it's part of his job. If you can't trust the man you are married to the. What's the point if being married?

Quoting mommie_x0x:

Hope this doesn't come back to bite you in the ass. Laugh it off now lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured