Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so i found a false eyelash in the car,

Posted by   + Show Post
I asked my husband what the heck a sparkly false eyelash was doing in the car and he said " it must have been stuck to someones shoe after the last skateing competition. I said " yeah right it was probably from a stripper you where seeing while you where out of town!" And he said " you're more likely to find a fake eye from a trona stripper" lmao!! Omg he had me laughing so hard i almost peed my pants!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (31-40):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Does your daughter wear false eye lashes when she skates?

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Soooo he diverted the accusation with a witty joke and you laughed and forgot all about it?

Well played DH. Well played..

I wouldnt say he was diverting any thing. My husband an i joke like that all the time an doesnt mean we are hiding any thing lol... so silly if your partner cant make a joke with being accused of lying  lol.

If I thought I had to worry every time my husband made a joke about something I wouldnt be with him lol.

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
What a great marriage you've got there.

Quoting hopeym23:

Are you sure he isn't cheating?  I would flip if I saw that in our car!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM
2 moms liked this

All the women who say he's cheating are hilarious. Like really?? A false eyelash means cheating?? God, my husband must be a man whore. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Whoa he just fucked another girl in ur car. and u fell for his diversion.

Grow up. What are you, twelve? I would fucking hate to be your significant other.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
No our daughters do not but there are plenty of girls that do and I'm sure more than one fall off while the girls are changing costumes in the bathroom and such. It's perfectly logical to assume that it made it on to the floor mat of The car on someone's shoe.
We joke a lot and my " accusation" was just me giving him a hard time. His response was hilarious. The woman in the town he's been staying in are not attractive

Quoting owl0210:

Does your daughter wear false eye lashes when she skates?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BigMamaMN
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Once when I was married I found a skirt that didn't belong to me in the laundry. My husband shrugged it off (and has long since passed away so I can never know the truth), but in retrospect I sure wish I knew the real backstory.

sha_lyn68
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM

As soon as I read the title I thought that it was likely tracked in on a shoe after a dance or cheer competition and was 1/2 expecting to have to get you to calm down and think about places you've been where it could have accidentally picked up at. Glad to see I was on the right track

kyuteangl88
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Trona is a dump, I agree with the fake eye comment, lol.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Trona is the tiny town hubby stays in when hes working out of town. They have a hotel with a resturant a mexican food place and a taco bell thats it its a mining town

Quoting MommeeTo4:

What's a trona stripper?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I know I'm dying! At most I was grossed out because yuck! That was on someone's at a at some point! Cheating never crossed my mind! I joked about the stripper because the town he stays in has like 2 restaurants and a Taco Bell. Te only bar is the one in the Hotel lol.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

All the women who say he's cheating are hilarious. Like really?? A false eyelash means cheating?? God, my husband must be a man whore. LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)