Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so i found a false eyelash in the car,

Posted by   + Show Post
I asked my husband what the heck a sparkly false eyelash was doing in the car and he said " it must have been stuck to someones shoe after the last skateing competition. I said " yeah right it was probably from a stripper you where seeing while you where out of town!" And he said " you're more likely to find a fake eye from a trona stripper" lmao!! Omg he had me laughing so hard i almost peed my pants!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I'm sure it would have been funny if I knew what a trona stripper was
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I know I'm dying! At most I was grossed out because yuck! That was on someone's at a at some point! Cheating never crossed my mind! I joked about the stripper because the town he stays in has like 2 restaurants and a Taco Bell. Te only bar is the one in the Hotel lol.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

All the women who say he's cheating are hilarious. Like really?? A false eyelash means cheating?? God, my husband must be a man whore. LOL

Maybe because you are a rational human being? Just a guess... lol

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Lol!! Yeah my husband hates staying there because of the lack of places to eat. If he's going for more than a week we actually make extras of meals and he takes left overs for a few days to warm up in the microwave in his room.

Quoting kyuteangl88:

Trona is a dump, I agree with the fake eye comment, lol.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Trona is the tiny town hubby stays in when hes working out of town. They have a hotel with a resturant a mexican food place and a taco bell thats it its a mining town

Quoting MommeeTo4:

What's a trona stripper?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Trona? Lmao I don't think there'd even be any strip clubs up there. That place is smaller than morenci where my dh works.
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:28 AM

My husband didn't get home til after 10pm last night. He's been working his ass off. I laughed and said "did your whore keep you late?". He got a kick out of it. It's funny. Would he ever cheat? Absolutely not. But we joke like that too. 

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I know I'm dying! At most I was grossed out because yuck! That was on someone's at a at some point! Cheating never crossed my mind! I joked about the stripper because the town he stays in has like 2 restaurants and a Taco Bell. Te only bar is the one in the Hotel lol.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

All the women who say he's cheating are hilarious. Like really?? A false eyelash means cheating?? God, my husband must be a man whore. LOL

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Trona is the little shithole town he stays in when he's working in Death Valley there is nothing there but a hotel and a Taco Bell

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sure it would have been funny if I knew what a trona stripper was
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I Thought he meant tranny.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Trona is the tiny town hubby stays in when hes working out of town. They have a hotel with a resturant a mexican food place and a taco bell thats it its a mining town

Quoting MommeeTo4:

What's a trona stripper?

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:30 AM
There's not even a grocery store or a bar! But there is a decent hotel they drive an hour and a half every day to and from the mine because that's the closest place for them to stay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Trona? Lmao I don't think there'd even be any strip clubs up there. That place is smaller than morenci where my dh works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiew2012
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to agree that all these women jumping to "he's cheating" are quite... amusing.

I'm guessing they have been cheated on, and are projecting that onto every other situation. Y'all need a real trusting relationship. Oh, and one with high levels of mutual respect.

I know my dh is trustworthy. I also know that with his job, he has time and opportunity to cheat, if that was how he wanted to play.

He knows if that happened he'd lose me. And he'd rather not risk losing me, so when he's out of town and not working, he calls or texts me. He does this because he wants to talk to me for one, and for two he wants me to know where he is, who he's with and what's going on.

Now, I know half you women will call me stupid, tell me he's cheating, blah, blah, blah. I laugh it off, thinking you are jealous that I have a man who is grown-up and doesn't follow his dick everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie, proud wife of a railroader, and a future mother-to-be! 

I only reply if I've been quoted, or I happen to look and see a response. So, if you want to discuss with me, please quote me. :) Thank-you and good day!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Ummm I wouldnt be laughing if I were you...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)